NISSAN MICRA 1.3 SUPER S, IN GOOD CONDITION IN WHITE

D

Deleted member

HI FROM IRELAND SOME MAYBE REMEMBER ME SOME MAY NOT., IM STILL BIG INTO THE K11 BUT MOSTHLY THE MARCH G 1.3 MODELS

BUT IM LOOKING TO BUILD ANOTHER 1.3 SUPER S

SO I AM LOOKING TO MAKE A TWIN OF MY OTHER NISMO KITTED SUPER S

SO IM SEARCHING FOR A REALLY GOOD CLEAN ORGINAL LOW MILEAGE WHITE 1.3 SUPER S

IF ANY IS LEFT IN UK LOCKED AWAY PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Have you considered that the reason people haven't responded to any of your posts is because they have nothing to offer? :unsure:

Also, please stop shouting :)

Those that are fortunate enough to have what you are looking for, enthusiasts on here, will value it & want to hang on to it as long as it’s economically viable.

Due diligence & DYOR, may find others that mistakenly don’t value what they have for sale in the market.

Good will hunting. (y)

OP
OP
D

Deleted member

Those that are fortunate enough to have what you are looking for, enthusiasts on here, will value it & want to hang on to it as long as it’s economically viable.

Due diligence & DYOR, may find others that mistakenly don’t value what they have for sale in the market.

Good will hunting. (y)
Thank you
I would value it tho also I have a bit of a collection now but looking for another good solid super S

OP
OP
D

Deleted member

Have you considered that the reason people haven't responded to any of your posts is because they have nothing to offer? :unsure:

Also, please stop shouting :)
Maybe so
But any sort of reply is better than none

The national car dealer groups operate an intranet to find & deliver to order specific used vehicles & the unwanted trade ins.

They send them overseas or scrap them. Costs nothing to ask for what you want? :cool:

OP
OP
D

Deleted member

The national car dealer groups operate an intranet to find & deliver to order specific used vehicles & the unwanted trade ins.

They send them overseas or scrap them. Costs nothing to ask for what you want? :cool:
Yes a lot unfortunately are exported