Nissan micra 1.0 cg10de throttle body swap with bike carbs

I am now in the process of overhauling my cg10de..i have a question about changing the tb to gsxr600 carbs..if anyone have a link on what to change..like the oxy sensor.idle sensor.will the injector plug and play or anything that should be done or not?

I think you need to do some more research, you are asking about swapping to carbs but talking about the injectors being plug and play, carbs don't use injectors , whilst you might use the carbs for thier throttle plates you'd need a throttle position sensor and a means to get an air signal (maf or map sensor). At this point we are talking a standalone ecu to enable you to make those changes.
You can run on carbs but will probably fall foul of an emissions test and be illegal (I'm not from the UK though ).

I see some mod the tb to used it like this
pN2NaH

Attachments

• DSC_0194-500x500.JPG
    DSC_0194-500x500.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC_0194-500x500.JPG
    DSC_0194-500x500.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 182
So what needs to be done..like a remapped or change ecu..im from asia and its illegal here too..ive been searching actually on what need to be done..but cant find it..only a shared image of the mods..

I'd start with what you're trying to achieve is it more power, the look of ITBs or carbs the sound?
If say carbs is probably the easiest route but will fail emissions and probably poison the catalytic converter .
Motorcycle ITBs will need a standalone ecu, lots of wiring, custom manifolds, a tune etc.
There are ITBs that will suit the micra like jenvey but cost is big, they will still need standalone ecu etc.
There are easier and cheaper routes to more power on a 1 litre like cg13de cams, look to skim the head some to raise the compression, lightened flywheel . These do mean opening up the engine but ITBs will probably be a bit of a waste without doing these anyway.
The photo you have is ITBs not carbs, carbs don't have injectors.

You need a custom intake mainfold, maf for the individual carb (but you could really only use one), adapt the throttle position sensor to fit the new carbs, fittings for the vaccum lines of the fuel regulator, (if you use the standart injetion system (which I recommend) and a nistune type 4 board. And thats it, just some hours retuning that bastard.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

Back