Nissan K10 Micra Parts List: does it exist and if so does anyone have it?

Hi as an owner of a Pao and a Figaro, I am aware that many of the components are shared by the K10 Micra.

I have the Pao and the Figaro parts manuals, albeit in Japanese, nonetheless, they have proven useful in identifying common components.

Does anyone haev the same for the K10, preferably as a PDF?

Cheers

Martin Chairman Pao

Martin, Not quite sure what you want to do here. Pretty much everything mechanical is the same, even if it has a different part number.

It may be something that has to be built up over time if you want some kind of database on shared components. Typically however, ask, and I can probably tell you.

There's actually a Pao specific one on the Japanese part website too for reference: http://nissan.epc-data.com/pao/
Thanks, that works. See my note to Dan: I can't check compatibility with the K10 as a VIN number is needed, so I need a 'false' one to enter!

Cheers

Martin

Eidt, have entered a false K10 number for a 3 door MA10 and it has come up with the same part number for the interior light, which is what soemone was asking about, so thanks for the info.

Martin, Not quite sure what you want to do here. Pretty much everything mechanical is the same, even if it has a different part number.

It may be something that has to be built up over time if you want some kind of database on shared components. Typically however, ask, and I can probably tell you.
HI Ed.

THanks for the reply and for the others who sent links below.

For the Figaro and Pao we have a catalouge of spare parts (in Japanese) with line drawings. These would seem to indicate that common parts share common numbers.

Does the K10 spare parts catalogue exist?

Not that I've ever seen. There has never been a needs for a K10 parts list that I'm aware of as things are so readily available.

Thank you for all tactics to purchase parts for the Pao, but.....where do I find body parts for my pao, some idiot smashed my rear window.
I live in the Netherlands and nobody(incl Nissan) can help me.
HELP........;-)

thanks Rob

If you trawl the web long enough you can find copies of Nissan FAST (there electronic parts catalogue) to install if you have windows, and that has the whole lot with exploded diagrams etc. It also has the k10 so you can see what matches.
But it still doesn't tell you what is still available though.

Back