Nissan Figaro

C

chris_k11

i saw a figaro at college yesterday with a twin tip exhaust, i thought that the figaro was based on the micra so would this exhaust fit? any body know if hte mechanics are the same.
just for looks as i doubt this would be much of a performance mod!
cheers
chris

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
i believe it uses the same running gear as the K10 micras, however the twin exhaust would be a customer make afaik.

James

Chairman
Yeah I saw a Figaro in Kent yesterday and actually noticed the twin exit exhaust myself.

Also, the cream leather seats are a direct fit on the K10 ;)

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
there was one on ebay not long ago i missed it by not paying attension to the auction :( it will only fit the k10's that have the cat exhaust system without modification it would have to modded to fit other k10's exhaust systems

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Yep! I've heard these however are not a straight fit with any normal K10. Might be the same situation as the figaro - i never knew they needed the Cat exhaust system.

Cheers for that speedle

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
They will straight fit just not onto normal non cat, I have a spare i may try to fit on my k10 soon lol

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
Arnold said:
Yep! I've heard these however are not a straight fit with any normal K10. Might be the same situation as the figaro - i never knew they needed the Cat exhaust system.

Cheers for that speedle

your welcome :D

B

Ben

theres a greeny coloured one that parks at my uni, its in immaculate condition as well - never noticed the exhausat though

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
similar but its unlikely it would fit a k11 straight away, plus it would be cheaper t get a janspeed box than a figaro one lol

Pete

Site Supporter
i meant type. sorry if this comes across as snappy (lack of sleep) but i know the exhaust for the fig and march won't go nicely on a k11. K11's have a more room (length) for a starter.

I just meant in style of attachment.