nissan figaro

OP
OP
SYKO

SYKO

Club Member
suppose not.. :p just thinking about the engine would they be up to much?? ma10et surely a k10 manual gearbox would fit has anyone ever thought of this?

karlj

Club Member
Yeah been talked about a couple of times, but I don't think it's been done also the problem with the figgy engine is it is expensive (said this in another post about an hour ago)

frank

Club Member
yes, figs fetch crazy money eh, a yard in brum was breaking a written off one and wanted £800 for the engine, g/box, tank/pump, pipes, loom etc

karlj

Club Member
I read somewhere in the archives (going a fair way back 05ish) Ed (fusion) reckoned he could remap it to 120hp not sure if it was ever proven

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Figs were only ever turbo'd because the slush box sapped so much power, and they are suprisingly heavy. If I was going to spav a load of money on a pike factory offering it would be a Pao.

Hayashi Streets and bolt ons do it for me.

Pao's came in manual form as well as auto. Quite a few Japs stick the fig engine into the Be-1's, but as above money for the blocks is silly. One on ebay going for the same price as an RB25 DET Neo R34 Skyline engine!!