Nismo_K12 - The history of my micra

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
....This is my life....

my first in counter with the K12 wasnt good. My dad brought home a pre production version whilst the K11 was still on sale. I had recently just passed my test and was driving around in my mams 1.4se+. Any way he brought it home. It was grey and the first thing i point out was. "ERGH those headlights are horrible"

anyway i never heard much about the car for a year until...they went on sale.

I hated them. There bloody ugly lol i used to say. At this point i had now moved on up to a 2.2dci almera (n16) I refused to drive one so thats why i had the mera. As the story goes i had approx 4 different cars over the space of 2 years....until 2004 i went and bought my first car.......a k12. I didnt like them but i was buying one...why?? because it was cheap and was going to be used a quick way to get cheap insurance....anyway after about 3 weeks of driving it someone clipped my front wing. That was replaced and i carried on with the K12. after 6months of ownership i started knocking around with the local cruisers. At that point i deceied to get some wheels and work on moddin' it. So i bought some wheels and a sticky on exhaust trim!!! see pics i was stupid

DSCI0010.jpg

DSCI0011.jpg

anyway i wasnt happy with the K12 because someone hit it and the gear box was rattling away after abusing the car because i knew i wanted a new one...so in march 2005 i bought the k12 we all know today.

FIRST JAP NORTH EAST MEET I ATTENDED.
IMG_0552.jpg

amyway i bought the new k12 and got the kit fitted by the dealers. the day i took delivery i got it tinted. and then i took it hope and stuck the wheels on again. I was happy for once with it.

November 05 - seen an article in banzai about envy performance - local performance place to me...so i went up and was amazed at what they could do and what i could get...so i bought a nismo grill there and then...waitted 4 weeks, got it and tried to fit it.the indicators are different in japan!!! balls so i went back and ordered the indicators + oil and rad cap. 4 weeks later got them and fitted the lot.
couple of months went by and i thought about changing a few things ie get a new spoiler and stuff but i declined. so i went up to envy and we sat down and got chatting. Ok lets make it go faster...what can i do. was told about the impul S/C kit, a turbo conversion....both of which where way out of my league. any how i bough a nismo filter lol....

couple of months went. lets do sumit with the suspension.. they tossed me some ideas on custom suspension...but i couldnt go with out the car for a few weeks. Any how i got some springs lol.

just lowered
19-11-05_1443.jpg

couple of weeks later i went back. get me the nismo back box.....came and fitted.
then came the respray of the wheels and new tyres.

pics

IMG_0552.jpg

Dsci0004.jpg

black3.jpg

black1.jpg

bronze.jpg

also the highlight of my ownership was my first k12 hitting 117mph without an airbox on.....private road on a mates farm playing with corsa c and 106gti lol

Click here to watch the-end-of-the-k12

your not the only one - six days is the ultimate tune form the film.

good story there mate, one of my favourite K12s that

Back