nismo spoiler

they arent always for sale there..

just keep checking?

PM AMY if he still use the site he may be able to help.

no sorry,

but if you PM him through his profile he should reply,

if not give Jesse a try and ask if can source you some, or keep lurking YA.co.jp and try and get them off there

I got mine that way :)

thats not that long for him!

he usually posts when he has alot of stuff to sell, he is the main guy on here for JDM direct stuff.

he might get back to you soon as he gets his PMs forwarded by email i imagine...

no worries mate,

we have to all help out on here so fair is fair :)

when i was serching back in september i found 2 nismo spoilers and a FULL nismo skirt kit on yahoo auctions.

if you go through the genreal chat section you will find the link i put up for JDM GARAGE who converted yahoo auctions in english and they will buy the item you want.

when i was serching back in september i found 2 nismo spoilers and a FULL nismo skirt kit on yahoo auctions.

if you go through the genreal chat section you will find the link i put up for JDM GARAGE who converted yahoo auctions in english and they will buy the item you want.

I've got that website bookmarked on my laptop :wasntme:

may be able to get my hands on a black one my friend bought it and never had it fitted, how much are you willing to pay?

may be able to get my hands on a black one my friend bought it and never had it fitted, how much are you willing to pay?

jeez, you always have some spoiler spare :) I got mine off you, thanks (Y) kept it black, just resprayed it

well a massive thank you to the guys at japex trading for sorting me with my nismo spoiler paid for it last tuesday turned up today, it's been a pleasure dealing with them and their customer service is excellent

lol yeah mckenziecz it will be for sale just not yet need to get a new boot lid so i can smooth it put my march nipples and nismo spoiler on without the car being off the road for long, it looks like this but mines black (Y)

Attachments

• nismo.jpg
    nismo.jpg
    519.7 KB · Views: 431
lol yeah mckenziecz it will be for sale just not yet need to get a new boot lid so i can smooth it put my march nipples and nismo spoiler on without the car being off the road for long, it looks like this but mines black (Y)

ok, cool, let me know please mate. my one is a bit ####ty and your cars the same colour so it would make my life easier.

Back