Nismo parts

-AdaM-

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
hi all

I have the nismo rear spoiler on the car already and im getting the front splitter of alex

I was just wondering if anybody new where to get the rear splitter and side pod things
and roughly how much it will set me back?

Cheers adam

Theres not alot of them about over here.

One person on here (iirc) has them or had them. A second may have just the rear splitter. Assuming i havent missed anyone.

Yahoo Auctions or getting lucky is probably your best bet. Cost is dependant on where and when you buy, exchange rates and all that. :)

ive found this but i have no idea how or if they will ship it over to england

and i think its got a buy it now of £75 but how much would postage be?

Had a quick look and sometimes it states if they will ship or not. I cant see it this time, but for the most part they tend to only ship inside japan. You'll be better off using a auto bidder site...theres a link on here somewhere about one a few people have used.

You can sign up place the bid and sit back and then they'll sort the shipping etc from you. Keep in mind the chance of getting caught for import duty and VAT on top of what you've spent so far (the final bid, fees etc etc).

That auction i'd let it run and try and get it cheap...i dont think (but dont hold me to it) that the buy it now will be used.

i have all the nismo parts ready for my car (so obviously i am not selling them) but it just took time, waiting for the right thing to come along, everything came from here. but you could try Matt Humphris, he can get you anything

thanks for the heads up nex!

ill speak to him soon i need to ask him about some new rear coilovers for mine anyway so when he gets back to me about that ill ask him :)

Cheers

good luck, you already have the hard part which is the spoiler, front splitters are easy, the spats might be a bit hard to find, and the grill.

if you are desperate and willing to pay, you can borrow mine for moulds, you could then use the moulds to make your money back.

not to fussed about the grille ive already dont an open mouth grille just need the rear splitter and side pods

Will let you know about making moulds thats what im planning to do with the front splitter so ill see how i get on :D

if you want to make the moulds then let me know, i might not even use the side spats as i am after postert sideskirts but they are a lot rarer than nismo parts!

sounds like someone has to make a mould then, i got some Mazda spats too which are almost identical only bigger

Back