Nismo long hub bolts...

...does anyone know if you can get them in the UK. I know you can get them from Japan/USA but can't be bothered with all that. Theres two types, 50mm and 60mm. So Anyone know of a company that imports them here??

Thanks if anyone can help

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
...does anyone know if you can get them in the UK. I know you can get them from Japan/USA but can't be bothered with all that. Theres two types, 50mm and 60mm. So Anyone know of a company that imports them here??

Thanks if anyone can help

long time no see ;)

i'm still looking at other nissans, and i think the SRi primeras are about 5mm longer... TBH i gave up with more interesting projects turning up but i'm sure there are some other nissans with longer bolts. check other nissan forums and see if any of them are having issues with fitting spacers etc cos i have no doubt that any nissan wheel bolt will fit the micra, nissans are good like that :D

long time no see yeh Nex. Thing is i have a love hate relationship for my micra...If I LOVE it, then ill be on here posting threads etc, If i HATE it then ill do the exact opposite, you wont see me much on here. SO for a very long time ive HATED it.

yeh thanks for the japanparts mention, i might jus have to do that, cant seem to source any one else based in the uk. any one know of prospec???

my need for the longer studs is because im going to get the arches rolled, get the long studs fitted and buy sum 16's (evenutually) with an offset so that they would go right up to the rolled lip arch. that would give it a nice wide stance methinks.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
long time no see yeh Nex. Thing is i have a love hate relationship for my micra...If I LOVE it, then ill be on here posting threads etc, If i HATE it then ill do the exact opposite, you wont see me much on here. SO for a very long time ive HATED it.

yeh thanks for the japanparts mention, i might jus have to do that, cant seem to source any one else based in the uk. any one know of prospec???

my need for the longer studs is because im going to get the arches rolled, get the long studs fitted and buy sum 16's (evenutually) with an offset so that they would go right up to the rolled lip arch. that would give it a nice wide stance methinks.

Thats gonna look nice :)

is that still on the blue facelift?

if you sort something out with matt then i would be up for buying a set of longer bolts too,

could do a bit of a group buy :D