Nismo K13

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Tissues at the ready!

AY0F7327.jpg

AY0F7331.jpg

nup, thats a cancel, nissan should just get a grip and instead of bringin out gay versions of the micra, go back and remake super turbos and build k11 again! nuthin will beat them! LD

I quite like it. Its different. Although 5 door = fail

Kinda looks abit like a mix between the K12 and a Yaris...

What kinda engines it got?

Can you say terrible?
Squarepants hit all that on the head,
Nothing nice about it.
Nismo should of smoothed all those doors. Suicided the rear ones lowered it like mad changed the bumpers entirely, fit different lights .....
Just made a different car. Even K12 is better than that:
attachment.php

Can you say terrible?
Squarepants hit all that on the head,
Nothing nice about it.
Nismo should of smoothed all those doors. Suicided the rear ones lowered it like mad changed the bumpers entirely, fit different lights .....
Just made a different car. Even K12 is better than that:
attachment.php

I defenatly agree...just look at these K12s :p

nissanmicra350sr807.jpg

nissanmicratuned600.jpg

yoman3.jpg

That 350sr is beautiful,

As for the k13, pictures dont do it justice, i've seen one before and i can tell you the front ends nicer then you think, agree about the back though, and i do like that nismo version,

I wana know specs now! grr

Some pics on a plainer nismo model? or possibly already modded, i know k13 are out there :)

http://car.nifty.com/cs/catalog/car_2/catalog_100713281803_4.htm

Im suprised car manufactures dont ever work backwards, do they ever think that these dumped in features, people actually dislike to an extent? I know i'd take a lightweight bare model micra over anything new, heck nissan should manufacture k11's again!

(Although s.t.model would be godly...)

The k13 is a bit yaris like, and i agree they could have put more effort into the Nismo version. The thing is, they know Micra isn't a performance name and it's not a performance car, and know they can spend there time/efforts on the GTR etc instead.

i got it some time ago from a lad on here its on my facebook lol add me andy hornyak it will be on one of my profile pics next to jim blings old micra lol only the bumpers in that pic tho . i then repaired it and sold it to a lad on here :O) after i caught the bumper on a curb:blues:

people say the micra isn't a sports car, but it was, and its had its moments. the super turbo was ground breaking, they still did turbo k10s too, the k11 may not have had any fancy engines other than the 1.4 but they make class winning rally cars, and the engines were unique at the time for a car of that size, even the K12 got a nice 1.6 engine. micras do have some poke, but nissan seem to be phazing out the awesome from them. they should go for some all out crazyness, a mid engine v6 production car, like the 360SR but you can actually buy it, or a 2.0 turbo 4X4, just something that is just so quick and fun that no one can say its crap.

nissan-global.com/EN/NEWS/2012/_STORY/120113-01-e.html

The English version.

No mention of the power plant, can't say I am particularly excited about this but it does look a little cooler or just like every other hot hatch?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Nice but until they marry those performance orientated looks with a decent power plant it doesn't inspire me much.

Back