nismo grille

Dr Zoidberg

Ex. Club Member
japan, i think kirton bought it from nismo k12 on here and he imported it.

yeah the indicators are still there, but they have a clear lense (similar to the face lift lense) there were a few issues fitting them/making them work properly.

:)

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
I imported it about 2 years ago now i think and you may have trouble getting hold of it as i've heard they've discontiuned them due to the new marchs having a different grill but it might be a load of rubbish.

Anyway fitting it is a bit of a pain. The March's use different type of bulb so you cant fit the micra winkers bulbs into the indictor unit. So you have to buy smaller bulbs and paint them orange. Now with you using smaller bulbs it causes the light to flash faster. in my case it was both but on lee's he only has 1 flashing faster. Next problem is the baton holding the bulb doesn't secure into the indictoer unit as the march baton is a different pattern so you have to hot glue the baton onto the indictor unit. I've tried in the past to buy the march baton. I was going to splice the wires onto it. It may or may not have worked. Anyway i didnt have much luck trying to find the baton unit on the next....i did get offered a full crashed damaged March but it wasn't worth it for 2 little plastic batons! How ever before i sold the k12 i was in touch with benfield nissan in newcastle. They actually have a parts book for the AK12/BK12 March's and they can order pretty much any part from it...and thats when it gets expensive.

also you cant fit the EU indictor unit onto the JDM grill as they are a different shape. It's also an expesnive mod i paid about £300 overall for the full setup.