Night in at Neils :)

Titch

Micra K11ng
Alright, not wanting to speak to much for Neil, bit on Prior conversation with him i think he said that we could maybe have a night in at his some time in a few weeks.

I'm hopefully coming down on the 14th and will be back up prob before the 18th. Its the weekend after my 21st, so also one of the reasons i'm coming down, so i can see all my mates :)

So - as far as i know, its cool with Neil if some people want to come round. Not sure on a date or Time yet, but will no doubt get it all sorted.

Would be great to see all you crazy lot - specially since it will be the last time i'll be down this year. Will also be last outing for the car i think to :)

Anyway - once Neil has had a read i'm sure we'll get it all sorted, but will no doubt be a week night.
If you can come - come!

Titch :kungfu:

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Everyone is welcome as usual, the Thursday night is better for meself cos if its a late night I only have to get up early one more day for work, lol. Hopefully the house will be part way back to rights with all this new kitchen and new settees mlarky!

Say 6:30 for everyone?

Would people prefer xbox or a dvd to watch? And obviously we will get pizza and takeout....

Oh titch, i have your armchair reserved for ya.....

That is unless emily beats u to a pulp and kicks u out of it, lol :laugh:

Attachments

• armchair.jpg
    armchair.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 304
OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
SR_Micra_Boy said:
Oh titch, i have your armchair reserved for ya.....

That is unless emily beats u to a pulp and kicks u out of it, lol :laugh:

:laugh: Well it'll be a battle to say the least!

Titch :)

danni

Ex. Club Member
well im up for it... not sure if i will b able to tho az i work thursday nights:(
i wil try me best to get it off tho if it looks like it will b the thurs!
will b good to c ya titch man!

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
:down:

Might be a struggle to make the Thursday!! Any chance we could chnge it to the Wednesday mate? As i know have to work on the Friday early. Will let you know if i can get out of it asap :s

Ian

Ex. Club Member
is this night at yours still on? I'll come along if im welcome, and i can bring extra xbox pads :)

as long as im here on the date set :)

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
Who all is going then?? Need a list Started! lol

1. Titch + Sheep
2. Wayne + Rach
3. Chie + Laura
4. Ian

Who else?!

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Me, lol, i think solarice said he would, lenny will be there aswell....

Is wayne coming bowling tried txting and ringing but cant get thru

danni

Ex. Club Member
me wont be there im afraid im working:(
wayne is comin bowling yes but wit a broken leg i duno if hes bowling or not?

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
I can bring Forza down with me, also Halo 2 and Burnout?? Got worms 3d also - its a great game :) :)

Leaving in a few hours :D

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
No Idea yet lad!! - Will speak to Wayne tonight and then let you know on MSN :)

Think Chie has to work. Will speak to Ian tho :)

R

ricardo_swarez

Titch why dont you pop home for the xbox games? its only up the road :laugh:

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Thanks for having us again Neil. Was a good night although I didn't stay for long as I was knackered and also had a few things to do. :)