night at neils

danni

Ex. Club Member
well just wanted to say thanks to neil for puttin up with a few of us north east lot tonight.
was a night aimed at gettin together as its your bday this month... but as it aint till later in the month ill pop up with a pressy nearer the date:p

was a really fun night and good for few of us lot to get to kno each other better. shall look forward to the next meet!

ill post up some pics tomorro and no doubt so will titch as he got some good ones

so thanks neil

danni

p.s... i love ur cat :):upside:

Thanks hun, am knackered this morning as was up at 6 to get to work for 7, lol, didnt get to bed until about 1ish either.

The cat was lovin it last night, all the attention at this 'special' time, lol

Just hope everyone who came had a good time. And thanks to those who couldnt make it for letting me know.

Cheers to titch for the irn bru, even tho i didnt get any lol, and cheers to lenny for the lend of the x-box aswell

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Cheers to titch for the irn bru, even tho i didnt get any lol!l

Haha, your welcome mate, and it wasn't all me that drunk it! Was a really good night, and was good to see everyone again! The cats a mental to, and have some good pics from 'Titch Vision'! Will get the pics posted up when i'm home but got some really good ones.
Funniest bit of the night was when Chie let the cat outta the door, and then you two making like swasticas to catch it!! hahahahaah :D
Anyways, see you all again soon
Titch - :kungfu:

Sorry I couldn't make it mate. Was up very early today doing the car again lol, but its just about ready now though. :)

few pics from the night..... not many tho titch will prob av betta ones

the cat
[attachment=641]

neil, lenny & titch on xbox
[attachment=642]

even emily was joinin the fun
[attachment=643]

[attachment=644]

the cat randomly sat on top of door
[attachment=645]

sleepy wayne:p
[attachment=646]

it just goes up there n sits there!! it was movin around...
was mad as when it was on my knee.... i was strokin it and it was diggin its slapws into me leg n movin down ma leg... it was just danglin down ma legs lol

RE: RE: night at neils

danni said:
it just goes up there n sits there!! it was movin around...
was mad as when it was on my knee.... i was strokin it and it was diggin its slapws into me leg n movin down ma leg... it was just danglin down ma legs lol

lol, :laugh: sounds like everyone had fun :D

Ma cats insane and was on heat, so extremely cuddly and was lovin the attention. She climbs onto the top of the door, and i normally fight with her and she just balances ontop of it clawing at me, either that or i swing the door from side to side trying to knock her off, lol

Was a good time mate, shame u cudnt come.

Back