nicest K11 ever

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
p1.jpg

i want this kit so so bad anyone have a clue where i can obtain it from?? i think its the aspect one anybody got a link?

ooh if it was a genuine badboy bonnet and an open grill then it would be the best :D

that is the nismo arches smoothed in isn't it? ask solaris i think he got some...

they are definatly not the nismo/mulholland ones smoothed in.. they look like the aspect Prefaclift ones to me..

Very nice!!, I cannot believe that theres nobody over in europe who sell these arches..

They are such a simple design..

Im concidering making a set from scratch and getting some moulds made..

they are definatly not the nismo/mulholland ones smoothed in.. they look like the aspect Prefaclift ones to me..

Very nice!!, I cannot believe that theres nobody over in europe who sell these arches..

They are such a simple design..

Im concidering making a set from scratch and getting some moulds made..

ah ok :)

yea there isn't much to them is there but they do look nice :D

hey ian i might be able to get them for you.... its just wide arches which you rivet and smoothen into the stock bumper. I will let you know soon....

how would you get the wheels to fill the arches...????
spacers?... (hub-centric ones obviously) or something else?

how would you get the wheels to fill the arches...????
spacers?... (hub-centric ones obviously) or something else?

i widened my car with extended swing arms, stearing rack ends and a longer rear beam :D

spacers aren't the best cos they put extra stress on the bearings and throw out the king pin angel...

poo, cos i have litteraly just put my new wheels on my car.... "rota slipstream in 7jx15 with 195/45/15 toyo T1R's in black too with red wheel nuts) thanks ed

but this kit would look lovely. and i need a re-spray..lol

poo, cos i have litteraly just put my new wheels on my car.... "rota slipstream in 7jx15 with 195/45/15 toyo T1R's in black too with red wheel nuts) thanks ed

but this kit would look lovely. and i need a re-spray..lol

putsome pics up then dude ;) dont be shy :D

Back