nice k11

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0062.jpg

im sure he has some chrome spinners which he uses for shows?? He looks like Wayne Rooney too - i like it more now than i did when i first seen it

i am not normally to keen on that colour car, i think he has made a good job of it though..looks nice.

hmmm im not sure on this... but too OTT i think....
but wayne rooney??? at least giv rooney some credit ben!! looks nout like him:p

RE: RE: nice k11

MA 12.5 :-p said:
tis an Irish plate, Kilkenny in fact :p

....3 tax disk holders bcos....?
think they have to display there mot and insurance or something ?
personally dnt like it, think the vents wrong and really not to keen on color, all about going smooth ;)

Looks like he drive through halfords, what a waste of a micra.
...i bet he thinks it looks good too.

quite like what hes done with the rear quarters, not keen on the rest like. i think hes made em too angular tho, maybe could ov made em more rounded to go with the shape o the rest o the car. nice idea tho.

Like it. Not so sure about the angular bit around the filler cap, but generally nice.

What kit is it? And where can you get it?

The front looks very nice, and the bumper is lush. Not so sure the arches suit the curves of the car but its certainly different. Not so keen on the wheels either but overall its a nice car and very different. :)

y is he one of your hereos?? He's a tit!! Fair enough he's a good player but not here material - Alan Shearer is a hero!!!

because of his playing skills not his personality!!!
im a united fan im allowed to b bias... i love him thats all that matters:p

danni said:
im a united fan im allowed to b biasthat matters:p

A Man U Fan in sotckton????? GLORY HUNTER!!!!!! Not much glory this season though is there, haha cant wait till we knock you out the FA Cup...Give your chairman more reason to tell Fergie his job aint safe ha ha

glory hunter.... supported em all ma life no ner ner.... and knock us out hmm nope!

anyways urm yea me not really like that car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back