Next North East Meet.

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
I think it would be a good and cheap option for everyone really, £2-£4 each if we play for 1-2 hours, yeah been wantin to do it for a while aswell

danni

Ex. Club Member
id say ill show u all how to play but i not as good as i used to b!!

but ill b free whenever:) shud get a list of poss dates goin neil n c which is best 4 every1?

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
theres a paintballing place near penshaw monument, that could be fun, theres probably a few about but thats the only one that i know of. id come along if it were footy but doubt id be playing, my real life footy skills are even worse than on the computer........yes really that bad!!!

OP
OP
Hugh

Hugh

Football will end up alienating too many people. Would be better with Bowling, Karting, and Laser Quest meets. Or even Paint Ball

danni

Ex. Club Member
how can football alienate people any more than any of the other activities?
they are all competitive activities at which some people are good at and some people not so good.... but as a nice community of people it dont matter to everyone else how good ppl are and are just out 4 a laugh

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Problem is paintball and karting are all high cost.

I can organise, but i wouldnt be attending.

I guess its upto wot u lot want to do

Titch

Micra K11ng
Think i'll need to sit out of this one, as money is really tight at the moment, and also have to concentrate on college work as have not done any for a while.
Titch :down:

OP
OP
Hugh

Hugh

Danni, I think we agree to differ on the subject of football.

OK so are there any other activities that people would like to suggest that might be considered for future meets then?