Next North East Meet

Hugh

Well it looks like it's time to arrange another get together. So anyone have any ideas on what to do or location?

Plus we need to sort out our Rep as Neil is still listed

Antony

Ex. Club Member
you get drunk orginise a venue, sort out some discounts with the venue opperators, then sit back and enjoy....

north east hey?..... how far south is north east?..... does humberside count?

i havent found a meet close enough yet.,

IMO yes "North east" implies a devision of 4 quarters so humberside is defo in

unless there's some kind of catchment map for the MSC?

eltaylor001

North Rep
Well I'm definitely up for a good meet, need to meet some local micra fans now I've moved and settled into the area. (ex north west crew (bradford)).

Bowling or similiar is usually a good bet but people are probably bored of it may be. I'm up for out really. But don't really know the area that well yet so don't really whats around. Any other suggetions?

Ian

Ex. Club Member
sounds good, what about march 17th? 2 and a bit weeks from now, gives everyone a chance to find out if they are busy etc

OP
OP
Hugh

Hugh

Sounds good to me. I'll say a provisional yes.

Hey Ian, completly off topic. You still interested in that placement?

OP
OP
Hugh

Hugh

Arrgggh! Brain Dead Hugh, forgot the 17th is the wife's birthday. So won't be able to make it.

Any chance of the following weekend if there's anyone else who can't make it?

Layla

Deactivated Account
march 24th? sounds good to me, my first official weekend home after graduating.

you can all bring me gifts of worship

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
hey people well i might be able to make it too but i not quite sure exactly were you on about meeting lol help i aint been to a meet for a long time it should be fun meeting some new people.

Ian

Ex. Club Member
i'll still be there. We usually meet at the story book car park, next to asda in boldon.

The Storybook

Boldon Business Park, Abingdon Way, Boldon Colliery, Tyne and Wear NE35 9PB

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
cheers people yes i will be there i try get there 2 meet at boldon but it depends lol might just meet at teeside should be fun.

i get 2 meet some new faces i bored of midlands crew lol (only joking)

Tom Ace

OP
OP
Hugh

Hugh

Nah! depends on how many we get and who out of them want's to bowl. Doesn't look like we're going to get huge numbers.

Think 6 at boldon and around 6:45 at Teeside may be best.

great

Im goanna head over there in the next hour or two

the funny thing is that Ive never met any of you guys so i wont be able top reccognise you PAH

I'll PM you my number may be you can geve me a bell when youre over there and we can natter

OP
OP
Hugh

Hugh

I'm thinking about sometime next month. Want to see who's interested first before I start the ball rollling.

OP
OP
Hugh

Hugh

I'll set a date when I know more, like who's interested in Karting and who might just attend. Think I might start a new thread