Next Midlands Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Ex. Club Member
I would like to know when the Next midlands meeting is going to be,

Maybe a gathering a some sort of public house would be good?

Mark.

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Not sure really. There was talk about it being at Meridian park in Leicester again, but not heard much about it since. I don't mind where it is, so long as I know where I'm going! (thank god for sat-nav!) :)

R

RIK

next meet is sheffield meet,,,loads of people going so make the effort :p

R

RIK

so wot ..lol
we came to your midlands meet,,and its a yorkshire meet anyway we dont really fit in with north or midlands :::D

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
tommo said:
and tommo ;)

lol and tommo of course! Totally forgot about going for that drink sometime mate, this thread just reminded me actually. Will send you a text and try and arrage something when I get around to it, not had 5 mins to myself this past month it seems.

As for the Sheffield meet, can't make any promises on that one I'm afraid. I'll try and make it if I get chance though. I appreciate the guys who came down from yorks for the mids meet making the effort though, was good to see everyone.

Will keep my eyes open for any more news on the mids meet anyway.

tommo

Ex. Club Member
gam1984 said:
lol and tommo of course! Totally forgot about going for that drink sometime mate, this thread just reminded me actually. Will send you a text and try and arrage something when I get around to it, not had 5 mins to myself this past month it seems.

not a problem mate, ive hardly had a minute to stop meself, damn this working lifestyle lol

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
hey people if i worked it out right the meet is on tuesday 28feb if so then i can come as id like to meet you guys (i really love talking about and modding micras) and i can afford to drive that far COOL

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
caz: there was a meet in leicester recently which is only about 30 mins from u... probably be more around here soon aswell, and theres one in sheffeild soon.

tommo

Ex. Club Member
whos the mids rep?

if anyone wants bowling i can organise stafford tenpin, theres an ideal meeting place directly off the M6 and its a nice cruise into town to the bowlin alley

tommo

Ex. Club Member
tommo said:
whos the mids rep?

if anyone wants bowling i can organise stafford tenpin, theres an ideal meeting place directly off the M6 and its a nice cruise into town to the bowlin alley

well?!

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
i and kev are the mids reps

i have posted for your ideas on activities and had no reply as i want to arrange a successful meet with a good turnout which will only happen if we do what the majority would like to do.

also location where would people like it to be, im from sheffield so i think im probably right in the middle of both north and midlands meets.
another problem is the official shows are starting now so people either wont have time or the money to attend, this is the problem we have been having arranging the meet at sheffield.

if people give me their ideas i am more than willing to book some lanes for bowling or whatever so let me know what u wud like to do guys and we'll sort a midlands meet out very soon

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Mark said:
I think me and tommo should be reps, at least we actually organised meets

I have already given you that chance Mark, you gave it up...

Sorry for not organising another meet, a have a lot on at the moment. Nis (James) suggested a meet at Nottingham, they have a bowling centre and I believe a pool room above it which would be ideal to have a meet at.

If everyone is in agreement then that can be the next meet and location, we just need to know what people would like to do and when most people are free to meet up.

I suggest Sun 2nd of April as a date?

thanks
Kev

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
I don't mind who's organizing or where it is really (so long as its easy to find). Pool, or bowling, etc sounds good.

I really want to see this come together because we're just starting to get a thriving little community in the midlands :)

Anywhoo, anytime in April (except for the 11th (birthday), or easter Monday) is ok for me. I'll be down for any nearby meet, eg; Leicester, Stafford, Nottingham, provisionally unless something crops up anyway. Never like to commit myself 100% until very close to the event so I don't let people down.....

tommo

Ex. Club Member
gam1984 said:
I really want to see this come together because we're just starting to get a thriving little community in the midlands :)

YUS! lol

like i suggested, tenpin in stafford, its smack bang wallop in the middle of the mids, and theres loads of parkin and pool/bowling/arcades

anytime is good for me

just let me know lol

B

benmicrasr

I think we should organise a RR day as there is one in Leicester and there is probably one in Nottingham!Would any1 fancy this?

Batch

Ex. Club Member
benmicrasr said:
I think we should organise a RR day as there is one in Leicester and there is probably one in Nottingham!Would any1 fancy this?

Give me 2 months or so and definitely! :)

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
this thread is old.!!!!! dont bring them back!!!! please refer to the thread about tamworth meet for the latest midlands meet.
perhaps a meet at lincoln could be arranged at a later date if there is intrest

james betley

Ex. Club Member
any 1 fancy a meating in lincoln at all i know some good spots and we can cruse arround lincoln

that would be grate

Status
Not open for further replies.