next midlands meet sat 24th june @1 o clock snowdome at tamworth

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
glad to see someone taking a lead lol yep ill try and get down there, hopefully my car wont still be on steelies by then :(

tommo

Ex. Club Member
not gonna throw the cat amongst the pigeons here but this is the weekend of japshow.

if i dont go til sunday then yes ill go

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Sorry can't make a saturday, I work

I'm also very busy at the moment, so I'm not sure I could attend if I wasn't working...

sorry
Kev

R

Ray1

could do this.. not too far from me...but not sure if i will be free during that time, and if i am, not sure how long i can stay.. sorry, that sounds bad.. but il post on here and let u know, thanks

M

Moorey

i will deffo be there be nice to see ppl befor the jae show so that i no a few ppl look forward to seeing u all there

richmicratwista said:
right here is the thread
if u are coming along add your name to the list

1 richmicratwista

2 gam

3 moorey

OP
OP
richmicratwista

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
come on guys !!!!
tommo you need to come and see the legend
it'll be me thats travelin the furthest anyway

where is the japshow held tommo and who are you going down with?

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
sorry guys big problem for me too if it was weekend b4 that would be cool as it my weekend off i cant get it swapped either sorry guys. plus i saving up slightly as i off down to sittingbourne on the 8 july which is 2weeks after this meet sorry
Tom Ace

M

Moorey

hi ppl we need a few more of u to come to the next mids meet at the snow dome in tamworth on 24th june atr 1 oclock it will be nice to meet a few ppl b4 jae this year

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Hi, sorry to be a pain in the backside, but I've had a function to do with the shop I work at come up for Saturday 24th (can't back out of it I'm afraid), so I'm not going to be able to make this.

My advice would be to re-schedule this for the weekend after, since most people would probably be able to make it then. I think the venue is ideal though.....

tommo

Ex. Club Member
to be honest the hardcore amongst us will be at japshow (me and raceworx) and theres a few that cant do that weekend, i wanna go but obviously cant.

make it the weekend after man

ill pay you a fiver :p

Igloo

Ex. Club Member
I would have come, But i havent passed my test yet, so i shall attend the next one.

I live in Henley in Arden, so its not that far for me really.

tommo

Ex. Club Member
richmicratwista said:
i might come to jap show are u on a stand or what?

jap-n-crazy stand

think were full up

get a lift down with mr worxrace :D

as far as the meet goes, if its staying on this date i cant make it.

if it was the week after - i could :D

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
I think we could really do with making this the week after (Sat 1st July). It just seems like the best thing to do. I wouldn't want just a few disappointed guys turning up to a meet that could/should have been a lot better.

Why not just organise it for the 1st when everyone can come and make it a good one?

This really needs to be sorted soon.....

OP
OP
richmicratwista

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
well i will be goin to japshow so its up to u but moorey it looks like ur goin on your own dude
just wait till the week after and it should b a lot better.
you dont want to go to a 2 or 3 car micra meet its rubbish and not worth travelling for
the 1st there should be a decent turnout by the sounds of it

M

Moorey

soz guys cant do 1st july im on holiday in skeg so can we make it the 8th july at about the same time sorry to be a pain in the back side

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Yes, I'd say so. You could turn up and see who's there, but I doubt there will be many people. Its just a shame we couldn't have set this up for the week afterward really.