Next midland meet?

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

Yep that wud be my car near the foxhunter, do you like the 17's?Of course the chesterfield meet was a midland meet rich thats y the post is titled when's the next 1! I think go for meridian leisure park again but this time book bowling!What does every1 else want to do?????

OP
OP
B

benmicrasr

Yea 14th or 21st is good for me, is there a boozer at this place?U got a postcode?

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I think we should arrange a christmas meet up, organise say bowling, go for a drink or go out for something to eat.

Any other suggestions welcome.

ta
Kev

I think we should arrange a christmas meet up, organise say bowling, go for a drink or go out for something to eat.

Any other suggestions welcome.

ta
Kev

I'm with you on this one. I think we should all meet up, would be nice to see you all again before the show season starts.

Nis.

Meeting Site

Why don't you set a meeting at Wedgwood's visitor centre, barlaston, stoke-on-trent. they have many car shows and then a trip around the factory followed by lunch in the visitors section.
they have had the stunt driver from 'The Italian Job' doing tricks in mini's, also owners clubs such as Ferrari, Rollers, Bently, Buses, classic cars etc... they all draw big crowds if advertised properly. call 01782 204141 and ask for the vis centre.

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
So, when and where? My little lady's from Solihull, so it will be a good excuse to put some miles on the car, surprise her with an unscheduled visit and attend a meet :)

Chop chop!

M

MicraNutz

Hey peeps :)

Midlands micra meet sounds like a good idea. Is there any danger of there being one soon? Think Derby is as central as it gets.. nice n close :p heh heh

Alex

Batch

Ex. Club Member
Someone get it sorted, as long as it's on a Saturday or Sunday i'll be there, havent't attended a meet in ages...doubt i'd even recognise most of you :)

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
the amount of people who post in this thread, then when we had the meet two weeks ago, hardly anybody turns up, or posts in the thread. and most who do post and say they are coming never do (i'm not annoyed at the people who actually say before hand they can't make it btw :)).

Antony

Ex. Club Member
i made it to the matlock meet, and i live 100 miles away..... so theres no excuse....

lincoln is right near me. after all, grimsby is only 40 minutes away from lincoln and its on the way......ish..lol

all this talk of leicester, stafford and chesterfield.......there huge numbers of miles away.........and i live in the east midlands..... anyone wanna have a meet in sheffield, rotherham, leeds etc etc...... thats more the midlands to me....

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
I do have a relativly good excuse in the fact that i wasnt on the forum then and didn't look on it lol i think sheffield is reasonable as its large enough to find and easy to access