which event for next meet

• laser quest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rolling road

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fox1983

Deactivated Account
ok as i said at the meet the next meet will be one of 2 listed in the poll was thinking may time does this sound good to everyone
keep in mind this event will be run in a location other than brighton as i dont think it has either unless im wrong

Well im more for the laser quest option as my k10 is standard so we all know the bhp, its also something for friends of micra owners to get involved in, where as RR u sort of just stand around watchin!

laser quest is cool even though i'm crap (i forget to put effort in) but i've never seen my car on a rolling road so i don't know what it's at at the mo,

so i'm up for either hehe,

ok so if its going to been laser quest im thinking of brighton area again place called hampden park eastbourne unless pete knows of another one actually in brighton this is the only one on laser quests website

Theres one in Hove (next door to brighton) at the King Alfred 'complex'. And there's also one in Guildford

well after missing the last meet at the marina in brighton due jioning no more than about a hour afterwards. i am well up for laser warrior's. although i'm away the 27'28 and 29th of may for the moddifierd nationals.
the rolling road would be good as well to find out how much difference the mods i've doone to my car make.

Back