NeX's Midlands meet, July some time,

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hey all, i am gonna be in the Lake District in July some time, and then straight after i am moving to Sweden lol , i would love to meet up with some of you guys before i go,

anyone got any ideas? places etc?

I will be going to JAE too so if you cant make it you better get to JAE lol

thanks!

Krazy

Ex. Club Member
I'm crap with places in the midlands but will go along with what ever anyone else says within reason lol.. i'm in birmingham area quite abit though. :)

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
I'm crap with places in the midlands but will go along with what ever anyone else says within reason lol.. i'm in birmingham area quite abit though. :)

thats cool :D i am crap with places too lol, but preferably not too far from the lake district as i don't want to spend all my holiday traveling lol

Krazy

Ex. Club Member
The lake district is up north so wouldn't really be a midlands meet lol.. might just pop along to the northern meet :)

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
The lake district is up north so wouldn't really be a midlands meet lol.. might just pop along to the northern meet :)

ah lol, i might have to do a midlands meet on the way up or something then :)

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
If we all pull together we could have quite a good meet in the lake district. (Y)

i would really like that, it is nice up there, great for photos, and i know the best cafe in the world in windermere :D

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
ooh really not sure on a date at the moment, i suppose it could be almost any day, i will double check my calendar tomorrow,

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
any idea on a place , date and time yet? if its not too far and im not at work i will be there :D

steve

not yet, i think i will have a look on the map and see. maybe people can say where is closest to them and we can work out a neutral area

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
just gonna throw an idea out here nex but if your still in the country on the 11th july why not make the meet this http://www.rotorstock6.co.uk/ at santa pod that way everyone near and far will probably come an say bye to you an a few of us can throw our cars down the strip for the fun of it jap only aswell so not much chance of chavs/micra haters being there

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
oooh i do like the santa pod idea :D maybe we can make this a national one or something?

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
right is there any details of this meet anywhere other than here? cos we could get a lot of people on board with this