• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

NeX's March Cabriolet Blog

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
I know, but I don't have the money or the nerve to cut up my rear seat surrounds! Meh, I don't get people sitting in the back anyway, so it'll be fine lol
I just want my splitter sorted now really, Hello Kitty on my glovebox and some more whiteline kit then I'm done lol

well if you want anything done then let me know, and don't think cos i am in Sweden i can't help, think about what you want to do and we will see if we can do it :D

my rear speakers are not for the people in the back, they are for the surround sound on the DVD player ;) it works perfectly

i think we can find some way of doing the splitter, there will be a neat way of doing it, but the best way of doing it would be to use some fibreglass, but that would mean re painting it.

hello kitty is an easy one ;) and the whiteline is easy, the hardest part is done, that lower brace, the other ones are easy ;) Matt H has all the white line you could need :D

we need to do that mirror remember ;)

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
well if you want anything done then let me know, and don't think cos i am in Sweden i can't help, think about what you want to do and we will see if we can do it :D

my rear speakers are not for the people in the back, they are for the surround sound on the DVD player ;) it works perfectly

i think we can find some way of doing the splitter, there will be a neat way of doing it, but the best way of doing it would be to use some fibreglass, but that would mean re painting it.

hello kitty is an easy one ;) and the whiteline is easy, the hardest part is done, that lower brace, the other ones are easy ;) Matt H has all the white line you could need :D

we need to do that mirror remember ;)

Well I talked to the guys at Hellfrauds today who said fibreglassing would be the best option, but thats not something I can do!
Yeah Whiteline bits and upper strut brace would be nice too!
And yup Mirror is still on the cards lol!

Lets stop hijacking your thread with my car lol

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
lovely.....very posh mate! looks factory fitted! you and modded have the most fun.....EVER lol! you leaving it like that now? nexts plans?

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
thanks mate :D yea we really do have some fun, today we were making the track car ready for towing, i fitted new import plates to my car with GB stickers on them, the other day we were converting the SLX to manual, and we fitted a hyundai door chimer in the Super s lol

there is lots of plans but it has to go on a back burner for now because there are more important things that need my attention and money. i just wanted to get the sound system sorted, because it will be the only thing keeping me sane on a 1100 mile journy lol

but i was thinking maybe wide arching it, still not sure tho if i have to cut the arches, but it will probably go pre facelift with the nismo kit, but again not sure, the facelift look is growing on me....

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
God don't change your mind again! Prefacelift nismo would be cool!
And yes, we have awesome fun, shame NeX is ruining it by moving to Sweden :p And I'll be working days soon aswell :(

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
God don't change your mind again! Prefacelift nismo would be cool!
And yes, we have awesome fun, shame NeX is ruining it by moving to Sweden :p And I'll be working days soon aswell :(

lol well its hard to decide, i will have to photoshop i think. tho i can still nismo the facelift ;) if i am staying facelift it will be the SI kit with the nismo lips, if its pre facelift it will be the G# bumpers with the nismo kit, and the crystal lights, its just what to do with the arches,

lol driving the rally car to sweden would be awesome :D

yea thats gonna suck when you are working days, no more car bodging and random coop chats lol

Micra Cabriolet roof not working

I have a micra convertible and the electric roof don't work.
Any ideas what the problem might be.
It is a Jap import, I don't know where the fuse or relays are ?

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
I have a micra convertible and the electric roof don't work.
Any ideas what the problem might be.
It is a Jap import, I don't know where the fuse or relays are ?

if you can get the car down my way then i can take a look for you and see what we can do :)

nex you need to find a set of mirrors like mine then you should be able to see past the pillar lol

yea i am jealous lol, tho i am thinking the little tiny ones might work ;)

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
Just put the cabriolet on spax coilovers, fitted new wishbones will uprated nismo bushes in everything, all the whiteline kit now fitted, beefed up the top mounts and tightened all the adjustments in the strutbraces,

it is very different to drive now, it sticks to the road amazingly, still scuffs a little on corners so i am going to have to sort that, but over all i am very pleased,

pics to follow when i get them off the cam

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Jeepers dud, thats quite some work, love it! :D
Pics pic pics!
Got anything lying around for little old me? :D

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
pics will come when I get back to a computer. I don't have any leftovers worth having just stock stuff