Hi newbie from limerick, just after buying a k11 micra to do up before I'm 17. Want to drop a 1.3turbo into it any suggestions on what would fit and is it even possible?.thanks.

You will care if you're ever involved in an accident and your insurance doesn't cover you, you get charged with driving without in insurance and then subsequently fraud :rolleyes:

Also I'm sure If you turbo it the "gaurds" will hear the fact that it's a turbo and pull you aside. That's really shady! You'd be very silly to do that, and I'm sure everyone beside Jen and myself would agree.... X

Plus if you don't change the log book and you have and 1.3 turbo, when you go to take it for an MOT they'd completely refuse it! Meaning not only will your log book be totally invalid, your insurance will be totally void and the icing on the cake will be you'll have no mot :) that'll be atleast 6 points on the oll license meaning that'll hit the roof and that'll only be if your lucky enough to keep your licence! .... And if you were to hit my car with those circumstances and I found out your insurance was void... I'd totally go kung foo panda on you tbh. Don't do it honestly it's really not worth it! X

Back