Newbie with Radio issues

Hi All,

My younger sister has just passed her test and got herself a K12 as her first car. I took it for a drive and was actually pretty impressed with it and it seems a good running little car.

One issue is that her radio was not working, but it just needed the unlock code entered - after searching her handbook for the code, to no avail - I decided to take the radio out and check the back for the serial number (As advised after searching a few threads on here).

This was very easy to do, however, when I got the radio out I noticed that the sticker has been peeled off....I for one do not know why anyone would do this, any suggestions? But secondly, is there a way I can get the code for this radio based on any of the other numbers, or is their software than can get it r is it a case of a new radio?

Just unfortunate as she now has to drive around after just passing her test with no music.....Not what any teenager wants!

Thanks in advance,
Liam

Hello my friend. I had the same problem when I got my '03 1.4 Sx.
Most of the sites charge you for supplying the code but I found one that doesn't charge.
You have to register with them but after that you give them the model and serial
number from the rear of your radio and instantly they give you the code.

The site you need for the code is: http://www.radio-code.lt/login

Guide on how to remove the radio:

Last edited:
My K12 radio also had the sticker removed, but you should find the serial number engraved on the side or back of the radio. It will start with 'BP', followed by twelve numbers.
Post it on here and I will get the code for you (no need for the model number, the software which I have seems to work OK from just the serial number)

Hi John_D,

I am looking for a code for the Nissan Micra radio. It's my fiance's baby :). Could you please help me.
Thank you very much in advance.
Blaupunkt 7 643 349 318
BP3349 3 6394841

Best regards,
Minh

Back