newbie help needed cg13de

looking for help with a 1.3 micra

basically looking how to get more power,more torque out of a cg13de engine for track use
what would be my best way to do this ecu,cams,gearbox?????
any help greatly appreciated..thanks

looking for help with a 1.3 micra

basically looking how to get more power,more torque out of a cg13de engine for track use
what would be my best way to do this ecu,cams,gearbox?????
any help greatly appreciated..thanks
Forced induction.

Nos Micra.jpg

Could try one of these:)

But long term, Turbo, ECU, 421 manifold + De-Cat and go faster stripes.

would love to turbo it.... but as im going to race the car its going to be limited to the amount of engine mods or it will have to move up a class
have 4-2-1,lightened flywheel ,fpr,ugraded fuel pump,delimited and good cold air feed at present and its pretty quick as is
i have heard some people use 1.4 almera injectors and upgrade ecu....
i got a quote from somebody to supply upgrade ecu,remap it and he reckons he can get 140bhp when done for €695.00
think he might be pulling my leg?????????

bosch super 4 spark plugs and some home made copper-core HT leads. better than either the standard ones or the ridiculously expensive magnecor versions.

would love to turbo it.... but as im going to race the car its going to be limited to the amount of engine mods or it will have to move up a class
have 4-2-1,lightened flywheel ,fpr,ugraded fuel pump,delimited and good cold air feed at present and its pretty quick as is
i have heard some people use 1.4 almera injectors and upgrade ecu....
i got a quote from somebody to supply upgrade ecu,remap it and he reckons he can get 140bhp when done for €695.00
think he might be pulling my leg?????????

Your leg would come off entirely with the amount of pulling involved there. Matt on here recently had his CGA3 mapped at Fusion and made 126bhp and that was with 264deg cams, larger GA15 throttlebody and a flowed cylinder head.

Back