Newbie! Hello from Devon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya! I'm Laura.

Just bought my 1st car....a little red 1L, 5 door K11 (the one that Dan_T was selling) and am chuffed to bits with it. It's already had a few mods - wheels, backbox, decat, K&N etc...... who knows what the future brings!

I've not passed my test yet, although hopefully that's not too far off seeing as I'm 24 :blush:

I'm well into my Jap cars, so it would have been rude really not to get a Micra as my 1st car. :D

Anyhow, just wanted to pop in and say "Hi" - your forum looks great. ;)

danni

Ex. Club Member
ello
wahey another girly to join us :)
hope the forums help u as much as they do/have me

danni

Thanks for all your lovely welcomes!
wave2.gif
Seems like a great community you have going here!

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
To some it is our second home! No doubt you will become familiar with all the regulars oh an not forgetting to mention our resident tech guru QuickDraw lol

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Hello, feel free to make yourself at home :)

Devon eh? just down the road ish....:laugh:

What part of Devon are you from?

See Fox1983 another southwester, almost enough for a meet :)

M

MagicJoel

woohoo another devoner. I'm in Plymouth. Now there is Nex, Fox1983,MagicJoel and RallyBunny down this way. Definately getting towards enough for a meet. Unfortunately i crashed my car for the second time. and it's an insurance write off again, so i'm gonna be making some more trips to the scrappy and fixing it myself. But I'm off to Morroco in three and a half hours, so my car will have to wait :p

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
RE: RE: Newbie! Hello from Devon

MagicJoel said:
woohoo another devoner. I'm in Plymouth. Now there is Nex, Fox1983,MagicJoel and RallyBunny down this way. Definately getting towards enough for a meet. Unfortunately i crashed my car for the second time. and it's an insurance write off again, so i'm gonna be making some more trips to the scrappy and fixing it myself. But I'm off to Morroco in three and a half hours, so my car will have to wait :p

were gonna have a whole crew soon :D

BTW Curdy is down this way too ;)

rallybunny said:
Torbay And to be honest, I don't think I've ever seen another modified Micra down this way!

Yea they are very rare. until i went to the Brightion meet i'd never seen another micra that had an owner under 95!!!

and I have the only modified car in my village...... oh:down:

more south westerners the better :laugh:

Attachments

• south1.jpg
    south1.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 280
  • south2.jpg
    south2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 263
B

Ben

rallybunny said:
NeX said:
What part of Devon are you from?

Torbay :) And to be honest, I don't think I've ever seen another modified Micra down this way!

you will start to notice them a lot more now that u own one

~*Claire*~

Founding Member
Club Member
Hello and Welcome!
I hope you will find the forums helpful. I live in Cornwall so not all that far away! We'll have to have a South West meet as there's a couple of us in Cornwall too!
Enjoy your stay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.