Newbie from Essex searching for a K11

Hi newbie here from Essex. :)

I'm currently in search for a K11, which was my first ever car I had as a teenager.

It's been over 20 years since I owned a red 1.3 super S and would love to own another.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Le

Hi newbie here from Essex. :)

I'm currently in search for a K11, which was my first ever car I had as a teenager.

It's been over 20 years since I owned a red 1.3 super S and would love to own another.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Le

Search Gumtree within 30 miles of your area as good cheap and cheerful K11s turn up frequently going for a song advertised by private sellers/owners and if you’ve got cash, the world is you’re Micra oyster. Do your research and be patient to find what looks like a good one and then be quick as these things are sought after and can sell quickly. May I suggest it’s best to avoid traders and curb side dealers who can be quickly detected on the phone by asking how long have they had the vehicle? With multiple vehicles for sale they wont know which vehicle you are talking about?

Double check documentation receipt of purchase final payment, address, V5 logbook MOT and history paperwork servicing repairs invoices old MOTs all correspond.

Happy hunting and good luck.

Back