New wheels??

Baz

Ex. Club Member
DSC00325.jpg

What you think of these? (Apoligies for the crap pic)
Genuine BBS from a mk2 golf gti.Now the offset is ET45 where as the micra's ET38, I need 7mm spacers which is no problem but the center hole on the wheel is smaller than the part of the hub where you would usually put a spigot ring to center the wheel on the hub. . .

Basically what I asking will this cause vibration in the car if I fit them with no spigot rings?

Cheers guys,
Baz

if you're totally in love with the look of them then go nuts, but it sounds like it might not be worth the hassle mate

i had my current mags on the car without the centering rings and there was more noticable vibration at high speed... for me its just peace of mind knowing they are centered properly all the time

also spacers are frowned upon a bit it seems, i've had other cars with no issues but i can't run my current rims any wider with the spacers i've got as it just rubs on the guards

what wheels you got on there now?

(i'd love to fit some 16"s on mine if i could find good ones that wouldn't cause headaches, but the 15's and small tyres i've got now cause issues as it is)

if you're totally in love with the look of them then go nuts, but it sounds like it might not be worth the hassle mate

i had my current mags on the car without the centering rings and there was more noticable vibration at high speed... for me its just peace of mind knowing they are centered properly all the time

also spacers are frowned upon a bit it seems, i've had other cars with no issues but i can't run my current rims any wider with the spacers i've got as it just rubs on the guards

what wheels you got on there now?

(i'd love to fit some 16"s on mine if i could find good ones that wouldn't cause headaches, but the 15's and small tyres i've got now cause issues as it is)

I might just sell them

Back