New Wheels :)

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
I knows its not a micra, but just thought i would post a few pics, some people might be interested :)

Finally got some GTi 180 wheels

pug004.jpg

pug002.jpg

pug001.jpg

pug005.jpg

pug003.jpg

What you think?? :D

Grrrr lol was waiting for a sarcastic comment off you :p on the other hand, there is only one way to find out :D

the large ass back bumper, doesn't look nice for me, sticks out too much but i think 206 are nice cars, its a shame their frence

ive always wanted a 206 Gti 180 until i got my micra :D:D

that is a smooth looking car mate, the subtle mods like a stockish looking bumper etc looks sooo coool :D

i like what youve do with it :D

what is the 206 like as a car?

manloonw said:
the large ass back bumper, doesn't look nice for me, sticks out too much but i think 206 are nice cars, its a shame their frence

bumper comes standard :) and yes french but doesnt mean its bad :)

that rear bumper isnt a standard one...its the same one used on the 206 WRC to make it long enough to compete in the WR championship...

and in my oppinion its pug fugly.....

but then.....i used to own a tissue box 309GTI...lol

antony_aiken said:
that rear bumper isnt a standard one...its the same one used on the 206 WRC to make it long enough to compete in the WR championship...

Rear bumper IS standard on the 206 GT which is what his is. But you are correct with the reason they did it. Its a limited edition one. :)

antony_aiken said:

Yes as Dan said, bumper is standard, they made 4000 Grand Tourisme's as a limited edition

Back