new wheels :D

cant really see too well wud b better wit a pic from the side

from what i can c they look alrite tho.. where u get em from

looks stupid that high but nice wheels, get it lowered and then it will look ace, doesnt Layla have some 45mm drop springs she got off Neil and was getting rid of?

hmm not so sure on the wheels.. but if u likes then cool man:) she got sum new ones or summin??

and no ben it was ian who had the springs 4 sale:p but yea i rekon shud get it lowered now ian :)

Cant see them either, im not permitted, I get this message all the time, whats up with that?

RE: RE: new wheels :D

Ian said:
nah im returning it to standard and selling it i think. i want to pursure other things :eek:

o_O what things? you going for another Super S/SR or moving on to bigger things mate?

:)

looking at swift GTi's, charade GLSi (GTi), mk1 MR2, corrola GTi, colt GTi and a couple of others :)

If i can't find anything i like.... then another micra with rear disks :)

you gone off civics now?

colt GTi's are good as are the GLXi's i nearly bought one of those before i got my SR. insurance wasn't to friendly at the time :(

well its decided, im getting a swift GTi, crazy little 1.3's. 100bhp as standard and that can be made to do 120 with just bolt ons. Plus it can rev to 8500 without any probs when you get a chip with a raised limiter which means it can do over 70 in 2nd and pulls all the way there :D

edit: the civic is just a bit too expensive mate. L reg VTi with a FSH is almost 2k :(

Ian

Back