Baz

Ex. Club Member
The one the left is a turbo from a toyota glanza ha ha

DSC00121.jpg

few engine bay pics

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

Stock injectors are a bit small really, and I changed to e-manage ultimate. so no fraid not. However I may beable to map the stock ecu soon (I have been doing mine you see) so that may solve a few problems but a few months away yet.

Stock injectors are a bit small really, and I changed to e-manage ultimate. so no fraid not. However I may beable to map the stock ecu soon (I have been doing mine you see) so that may solve a few problems but a few months away yet.

any suggestion of what i can can get bigger injectors and will be a direct fit?

change of subject, is the pics in your garage of your ST? cos if they are i nearly bought that same ST from an importers last year but couldnt afford it at the time. i so with that i had bought it, great car btw.

change of subject, is the pics in your garage of your ST? cos if they are i nearly bought that same ST from an importers last year but couldnt afford it at the time. i so with that i had bought it, great car btw.

No I imported it from japland myself and I live in Ireland

yes I seen mine for sale on an english website a few months,the guy I bought it from has contacts in england thats probably where you saw it.

yeah but you cant just fit them and hope for them to work. They need to be programmed in too.

yeah but you cant just fit them and hope for them to work. They need to be programmed in too.
@march R is it the the ca18det from the 180sx your talking about

I have the software and the Usb cable now,do I not just have to key in the cc of the new injector and the e-manage will sort itself out?

Back