New to the whloe forum experiance

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone my names scott or scotty which ever you prefer am only 16 but my brother very kindly just bought me a nissan micra k11 1.3 super sport and i love it to bits it has a smoothed boot, a back box, a seat ibiza front lip, a bad boy bonnet, blacked out windows, 16" alloys and lowered. I have also just bought some bucket seats to go in the car aswell. As the title says am new to the whole forum thing lol but i hope a can get used to it quickly and can get chatting to other micra enthuiasts.

heres the pic from his vb garage...
182747151eec3a99a.jpg

It looks familiar.

I bought it off a lad in sunderland because he wanted rid ov it so i kindly ripped his hand off at the oppertunity and 4 an amazing price aswell and as far as pics go i only have 1 at the min but i should hav more up by nxt week

Grate the more the merrier lol and thanks 4 the warm welcome everyone :D

Does anybody go to the japnortheast meets at the stadium of light?

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
hey i live just over the bank from you nice car mate we should meet up so i can have a deeks of ya car you can look at mine add me on msn

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Welcome to the club. I think a couple of people go to those Stadium of light meets :)

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Nice :) And welcome!!

Thats going to cost you an arm and a leg to insure!!! When do you start driving?

I dont start driving till next june:( but the cars was getting sold at an unbelivable price so my brother bought me it and were going to put it on the drive for now and my brother is going to use it to go to work

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
where abouts in west boldon do you live i live just over boldon bank in downhill but am not a chava wouldnt mind havin a look at ya car like mate looks nice

Status
Not open for further replies.