New to the MSC with my K10!!

Hi everyone!!, I recently bought a 1988 1L special LS, no idea what the special is for... im guessing the sun roof lol..

Anyway its a very clean example of the classic pre facelift k10 the previous owner had the car for 20 years and its done 72000 miles, so abit high but its drives like a dream!!
417567_439034866129610_1279501203_n.jpg

Its a pleasure to own such a nice K10 and to be part of the club!!

AH.K10

K10/K11
I was looking at that k10! It is propper tidy and i love the prefacelift! Glad its gone to a good home. Do you have any plans for it?

Hey! I love the pre facelift too, At the min i have wired up a sony head unit to some 5 inch EDGE speakers in the back (that took ageeeeessss!!) and will hopfully be cutting the front door cards tomorrow for some EDGE 4'' speakers... Doubt ill get a sub there just pointless xD.. As for the outside i have removed the resonator box from infront of the mid box because it had a terrible rattle and have put a universal back box on.... For now that'l do but might go stainless at some point, im thinking about CBR600 carbs too!! Id quite like to keep the original look though from the outside apart from some alloys...

Nice car dude. real clean :D can i ask what is the difference between the pre.. and the facelift ?im not sure if mine is prefacelift or not aha ! :D

James

Chairman
Welcome to the club! :)

Been a while since I answered this question :)

Pre facelift has a slatted grille with squarer lights and sharper looking bumpers.

Edit: After looking at your forum thread wakyjaky, you have a post-facelift :)

Pre-facelift:
DSC00032.JPG

Post-facelift:
micrahistory05.JPG

James is spot on! haha, i deffo prefer the pre facelift too!

I just got done with fitting some speakers in my front door's.... it took me the best part of 4 hours to get it finnished as i had to cut the holes myself!!
Very pleased with it tho :D