New to MSC and Micras

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

climbinghutch

Hey everyone on MSC,

I found this website just a couple of days ago and already am impressed with the amount of stuff you guys do to your micras.

Anyway, i'm picking up my first micra tonight i think its a K11? 1995 M reg.

Its a 1.3, not sure on the exact model as its an import and does not say on the log book but it has the front bumper with spots and the rear boot spoiler/surround thingy plus all elecs etc.

It already looks good as it is all colour coded and has standard alloys, but has anyone got any ideas on how i can start to make it stand out from the usual crowd? Plus how easy are Micras to work on and whats the availability of parts like?

Any hints or tips would be welcomed.

Cheers for now :laugh:

Titch

Micra K11ng
Alright mate - welcome to the club.
Sounds as if you've jst bought a Super S Micra - which are very nice!
There is lots of things that you can do to make it stand out, all depeneds on what your looking to do.
Titch :kungfu:

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Get some pics taken and then we can see what its like then give you some tips and advice on what to do to make it look better, for starters you wanna slap a nice induction kit on it - k11's sound great with induction kits and then set about gettin a good exhaust system. Check the buy and sell forum as they is always great bargains going in there!!

Daz:alien:

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Hey,

Welcome to the club. :) May not be a Super S if its an import. Could possibly be a March but couldn't say for sure. Try and get some pics up so we can all have a looksie. Hope you enjoy the site anyway. :)

Dan - MM. :)

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
super s? march? micra? who cares!!! its a k11 and your gonna love it... thats all that matters...

pics help alot...

welcome to the family... hope everyone can be of help...

:laugh:

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
hey, welcome to the club!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 264

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
welcome, does sound like you've scored a super s which are one of the best K11s,

the only thing up from that is the SR which is a super s with extras :D

Ian

Ex. Club Member
sounds good mate, the march is so much better then the micra in terms of build quality etc... Plus yours may have the potential to become very powerful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.