New Suspension Parts - best place to buy it from?

It's time to replace the front shocks, coils, top mounts and drop links. I'm fed up with the rattling and knocking and i've done everything else apart from the sway bar and links and i think they are good.

Where is the best place to order the bits from online? i'm thinking decent stuff like KYB but i'm open to suggestions folks!?!?

I'll need new pinch bolts for the bottom of the shock as well. anyone know where i can source these or should i go to my local nissan stealer?

thanks in advance

d

If you intend to stay with the standard specification shocks and springs and you aren't in a rush, you could do worse than Autodoc they are based in Germany so triple check what you order before you order because returns take ages, the low prices are attractive.

Keep an eye out for the discount level they are offering on the day you order, I just looked and today it's 26%, other days its 28% or even 30%, look at the top of the page, for even more discount the prices are even less expensive on the app.

I understand KYB are an OEM supplier for the K12, Monroe, Sachs, TRW, Delphi are also a few amongst many brands I could mention.

Sparky2018, has done a great job of his front suspension, read his diary from start to finish and where there is also tips as to where best parts can be located.:unsure:;)

If you intend to stay with the standard specification shocks and springs and you aren't in a rush, you could do worse than Autodoc they are based in Germany so triple check what you order before you order because returns take ages, the low prices are attractive.

Keep an eye out for the discount level they are offering on the day you order, I just looked and today it's 26%, other days its 28% or even 30%, look at the top of the page, for even more discount the prices are even less expensive on the app.

I understand KYB are an OEM supplier for the K12, Monroe, Sachs, TRW, Delphi are also a few amongst many brands I could mention.

I've got a front and rear set of kyb excell gs for sale, plus a set of standard 160sr springs, which would slightly lower a non sr model. Kybs were only on car for 4 weeks, as I'd lowered my 160sr with eibach pro springs. The kybs are standard, and didn't work well with the eibachs, as they were working too compressed. You can have the full set of kybs, front and rear, plus standard sr springs for £120 if you want. I also have the original top strut mounts, which were taken off at same time. I'll chuck them in as well. Mechanic said there was nothing wrong with them, and I wasted money on new ones. My car has only done 36k. He was a know all type, who didn't have much of an opinion about micras. Also have a full set of very nice sr alloys if interested. 3 are like new, one has a small scratch,/scrape accross it.

I've got a front and rear set of kyb excell gs for sale, plus a set of standard 160sr springs, which would slightly lower a non sr model. Kybs were only on car for 4 weeks, as I'd lowered my 160sr with eibach pro springs. The kybs are standard, and didn't work well with the eibachs, as they were working too compressed. You can have the full set of kybs, front and rear, plus standard sr springs for £120 if you want. I also have the original top strut mounts, which were taken off at same time. I'll chuck them in as well. Mechanic said there was nothing wrong with them, and I wasted money on new ones. My car has only done 36k. He was a know all type, who didn't have much of an opinion about micras. Also have a full set of very nice sr alloys if interested. 3 are like new, one has a small scratch,/scrape accross it.

Also have original inner and outer tie rods, again, he said they were good. Will chuck those in as well.

Also have original inner and outer tie rods, again, he said they were good. Will chuck those in as well.

Also have the original bolts and knuts for suspension, as I replaced them all with new from Nissan. New bolts and nuts cost me £200. I could tell that if wasted my money on buying new. As they were fine. I'll chuck them in as well.