New shifter and hand brake

Just replaced the stock shifter and hand brake.
Original parts from Peugeot 2008,
( Ignore the disaster inside my Micra:)))
IMG_20191030_183908.jpeg
IMG_20191029_145337.jpeg

Sent from my Lenovo A6020a40 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

That looks good, Did you replace the whole gear shifter and handbrake or just the top end?

More specifically the gear shifter mechanism and cables.
Would be nice to actually see or know. how to replace these or at least if it was easy to change out.

Last edited:
Well this isn't special either...
I installed DRL's to front turn signals. No need to modify anything on front bumper :unsure:;)
This looks great i would prefer this style if I was going to have DTL's.
We have some stock one's on the corsa that are in the headlights they look good but I'm always wondering how to turn the lights off quite funny actually.

Last edited:

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Hey don't be a child:( I did not want to upset you..I definitely appreciate your work....i was just saying that i don't want to keep the original style...that is it.
What I will do with DRL is another styleView attachment 66900

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DE using Micra Sports Club mobile app
Hey don't be a child:( I did not want to upset you..I definitely appreciate your work....i was just saying that i don't want to keep the original style...that is it.
What I will do with DRL is another styleView attachment 66900

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DE using Micra Sports Club mobile app
No worries, Im not upset! ;) Please put pictures when you have DRL's installed?!

Hello , very new here & to Micra`s . I have a 160 SR & i am looking for a new gear knob & gaitor . The gaitor is a strange set up to swap out [ any help would be appreciated ] but the knob it not budging , i have tried both pulling & twisting, with pliers & mold grips but i had to give up for fear of damage , is it a thread or glued on ? , or both .

I have made a small video on how to remove it but i can t upload it here. If some of you want to see it just contact me and we will find a solution to share it.