New Pao owner in California

Hello all,

I'm new to owning a Pao and am having difficulty finding parts. We have a 89 Pao with a K10. Can anyone recommend a website, either foreign or domestic. Also, if there are any other California Pao owner's with a clean California CARB cert. Could you please let us know how the process was for you?

Thanks everyone.

Did you end up getting it through the CARB cert? I'm thinking of buying a Pao and live in Cali, but I've been wondering what that process will be like.

Hey! What parts are you looking for??

I'm a Pao owner in California. I've been told the process is near impossible to register in CA. I see it's been a couple years since you posted, I'm sure you've figured out something by now... hopefully. I had to register in Montana under an LLC.

Did you end up getting it through the CARB cert? I'm thinking of buying a Pao and live in Cali, but I've been wondering what that process will be like.
No, unfortunately in order to get it CARB approved we would have had to give my car to an organization for up to 6 months, and let them drive it around how ever they like and then pay them to do that. It would have cost us between $5,000 and $25,000

Hey! What parts are you looking for??

I'm a Pao owner in California. I've been told the process is near impossible to register in CA. I see it's been a couple years since you posted, I'm sure you've figured out something by now... hopefully. I had to register in Montana under an LLC.
I would like to get new window molding, but they are discontinued, Right now it's running rough and won't stay started and I can't figure out why. As for registering it in California, we drive it with a dealers plate.

Back