New owner

Hi everyone ive just picked up a DIG S and i must say WOW what suprisingly nippy little thing it is. Keeps pace quite well with a lot of other stuff.
has anyone gone down the road of remaps with these? can it be done & is it worth it? ive got some lowering springs coming for it to see if i can help it go round corners a bit better & ive allready put a stainless exhaust on it. i think if the bhp could be up'd a little bit it would be a fun little car.

IMHO its a fun little car anyway - just lacking torque so does struggle a bit once fully loaded or gets to a reasonable incline!

I did look at tuning mine when I first got it but didn't find much and since then, its more or less become the Mrs car as I now have the new Qashqai! Although as its an eco car, there is probably room for improvement without having to up the boost (which would have to be done via pully swaps). I did some digging and did see there was scope for a small boost increase but not much more I don't think!

One thing I really dislike about it, if you hold your foot on the throttle open a touch so the engine has a bit more revs, it will turn off the supercharger after a few seconds, if you forget about it you suddenly have bugger all power until you change up and the charger turns back on. I would not mind an over ride for this behaviour

Yeah the whole clutch on the supercharger business is a bit odd IMO. But they were not trying to make a sporty fun car I suppose. But it don't bother me to much as yet. What does bother me though is the fu#king connect screen keeps failing and I have to keep going back to the dealers with it for them to do nothing! Grrr

The connect system is bad indeed. It freezes when I plug unplug the USB, so now everytime I stop the car and turn off the engine I change to radio function and then pull the key off. That way it's not freezing or causing any issues.
It became a habit now. Ignition on -> change to Aux USB -> drive. Stop -> change to radio -> take the key out.
Stupid thing. Thought of changing it but I like the steering keys and not sure if there is an aftermarket replacement what will be able to use all the keys - volume& phone keys.

Kind regards,
Adrian

of course the dealer didn't gave a f@@k so it has been like this for ages. And not to mention that there are no maps available for Cyprus so they sold a Sat Nav unit without maps or any alternative ways to have a map lol.

Back