New Owner - Gonna mod it!

Hi all,

I've been after a Pao on and off for about 10 years and a couple of weeks ago one came up for sale locally so I went for it!

She's pretty standard other than the seats have been reupholstered but I'm going to lower it and stick some new wheels on it just because I think it'll look better.

The wheels I wanted have been discontinued so I've plumped for Ronal R10's and I'm just discussing with a guy in the know which coilovers to go for. Once I know I'll send over the details as they're quite hard to get in the UK.

All the best,

Martin

Anyway here's how she looks now and below is a quick photoshop of a Pao with the R10's and lowered.
97bb28bc4cc3c1503ae24ca058b82b26.jpg

d19969a440247e56ecfe9acc1bc640d3.jpg

These are the best coilovers you can get, not cheap but designed by a lotus engineer and seriously good

Attachments

• 1468361445796.jpg
    1468361445796.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 308
Thanks Big Jas, those are one of the options I'm looking at so it's good to know they're worth considering. I'm just getting a quote on those as they need to be imported.

Hi all,

I've been after a Pao on and off for about 10 years and a couple of weeks ago one came up for sale locally so I went for it!

She's pretty standard other than the seats have been reupholstered but I'm going to lower it and stick some new wheels on it just because I think it'll look better.

The wheels I wanted have been discontinued so I've plumped for Ronal R10's and I'm just discussing with a guy in the know which coilovers to go for. Once I know I'll send over the details as they're quite hard to get in the UK.

All the best,

Martin

Anyway here's how she looks now and below is a quick photoshop of a Pao with the R10's and lowered.
97bb28bc4cc3c1503ae24ca058b82b26.jpg

d19969a440247e56ecfe9acc1bc640d3.jpg
I like the roof rack!

Tits!!!!

....that is all

This has to be done, also, I really want a pao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried the rims on the stock suspension today they look ace and in case anyone wants to know 15x7 ET37 seems to be a decent fit with low profile tyres.

The front only needs a 30/35mm drop so springs would do but the rear needs at least double to get it look even. So I'm probably going for these:

http://www.brightsparkracing.co.uk/contact-us/t-cs/ (info half way down the page) as they're a lot cheaper than F Tuned ones and I'm only going to be poodling around town etc. Any else tried them?

I've been speaking to Andy via email. He did apologise for the odd delay in correspondence due to his health but is still taking orders for the coilovers. They seem to be the only way to get an the rate on the rear to go lower other than chopping springs which I'm not totally keen on.

Well several months on and Andy never delivered the coilovers. God knows if it was him or some chancer that was replying to my mails but do not try and buy anything off this guy.

Are you a member of the Pao group on Facebook? One of the guys just announced a new brand of coilovers for K10, I think they are called HiRev. Bit cheaper than F Tuned, but F Tuned are the ducks nuts.

Thanks for the info. If I'm totally honest I'm a bit fed up with the whole situation. I'm half tempted to sell the wheels and leave the Pao as stock, I'm not on FB but please do send a link.

It's worth getting facebook just for the pao group, you will get tons of support and advice and answers, really good bunch of people.

Back