New Official members please put your MMMMember number here

Yeah, i noticed it wasn't working. I'll have a good go at the site tomorrow, when my new hard drive arrives and I can actually use a reliable system.

I'm currently running Knoppix Linux booted off a CD and I can't save or load anything from my old HD cos, well, it's on the verge of death so I'm not using it until the new hard drive is plugged in and working. :(

Incidentally, I ordered a barebones PC for my car too: http://www.microdirect.co.uk/productinfo.aspx?productID=7006 - reduced :)

Here's a picture of my Linux CD boot OS:
[attachment=25]

And here's a picture of what a website looks like:
[attachment=26]

RE: RE: New Official members please put your MMMMember number here

fox1983 said:
i finally registered over here looking good guys when is the old one cloing down
When this one is finished :)

Hugh: I'll add you tomorrow when I get my new hard drive and my puter is back :)

RE: RE: New Official members please put your nember number here

craigd said:
Craig Dempsey
Craigd

Craig thats a bit cheeky considering your funds never cleared. I have removed your official member account.

Tom Edwards
Micar

i think my account ran out though. i still havnt recieved a letter saying uprgrade.

ed, i've paid via paypal to you at the start of the year but haven't heard anything yet. any chance of getting this sorted ASAP?

I'm sure you can understand John. There has only ever been you and Jo to share an account. There is no reason why you cannot make an account called Jo & John etc for you both to use. You can both be logged in at the same time, and to save confusion just sign the end of each post with your name.

I would only allow this for people who live at the same address, and both own the same car. I.e. if your in Jo and Johns position. If this is attempted any other way the account will be closed.

RE: RE: New Official members please put your MMMMember number here

wilsonian said:
ed, i've paid via paypal to you at the start of the year but haven't heard anything yet. any chance of getting this sorted ASAP?
Sorted :)
James.

Back