New Micra

Hey guys.
I'm new to this forum but decided to join because I've just purchased my first ever Micra.
It's a 1994 k11 Dot model.
Only done 19,000 miles.1 owner from new!
Really excited to learn more about the various things related to Micras on this forum!
Here are some photos.
20201226_233456.jpg 20201226_233511.jpg 20201226_233526.jpg 20201226_233535.jpg 20201226_233545.jpg 20201226_233557.jpg

Micra king, do you have PAS on your one?

Years ago on Top Gear there was a presenter called Quentin Wilson, he said in one article that better to pay more for a good low mileage older vehicle, than a newer higher mileage edition. At 19k miles, you should get years of trouble free motoring!

Last edited:
OP
OP
MicraKing
Micra king, do you have PAS on your one?

Years ago on Top Gear there was a presenter called Quentin Wilson, he said in one article that better to pay more for a good low mileage older vehicle, than a newer higher mileage edition. At 19k miles, you should get years of trouble free motoring!
That's very interesting. I doubt I remember all that old top gear stuff.
Im not 100% sure what a PAS is?

Hey guys.
I'm new to this forum but decided to join because I've just purchased my first ever Micra.
It's a 1994 k11 Dot model.
Only done 19,000 miles.1 owner from new!
Really excited to learn more about the various things related to Micras on this forum!
Here are some photos.
View attachment 73426View attachment 73425View attachment 73424View attachment 73423View attachment 73422View attachment 73421

Wow that is incredibly clean, nice colour too, how many miles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52 still isn't too bad for a Micra though.

Yeah I got extremely lucky, I only
Paid £400 for it. It was originally up for £750 but stopped running unexpectedly, turns out it was just a blown fuse. Replaced it for £2.50...now it runs amazingly

Low milage indeed. I've just bought an 02 k11 with 43k on it. One owner from new. I believe in buying older with low miles too

Yep I totally agree, very happy with the one I just recently bought. Would love for you To check it out

OP
OP
MicraKing
Hey all. I have just recently started a new job and although the Micra is a lovely little thing and what some might call "an extremely rare example", I am coming to the conclusion that it just isn't the right car for my needs.
I'm in no particular rush to get rid of it yet but if anyone wanted an immaculate Nissan Micra then send me a DM with a sensible offer.
As I said I'm in no rush, so it might be a case of keeping in touch when I decide to replace it and going from there.
I am still in two minds about it so this is just a start.

Here's a link that might be of some interest.

Hey all. I have just recently started a new job and although the Micra is a lovely little thing and what some might call "an extremely rare example", I am coming to the conclusion that it just isn't the right car for my needs.
I'm in no particular rush to get rid of it yet but if anyone wanted an immaculate Nissan Micra then send me a DM with a sensible offer.
As I said I'm in no rush, so it might be a case of keeping in touch when I decide to replace it and going from there.
I am still in two minds about it so this is just a start.

Here's a link that might be of some interest.
Ah no! Frustrating when that happens but needs must.
If my mum was in need of a car she'd be all over this

OP
OP
MicraKing
Ah no! Frustrating when that happens but needs must.
If my mum was in need of a car she'd be all over this
Yeh mate it is kinda frustrating but the company I work for will hopefully be supplying a company car so I can't justify having this one as well unfortunately.