new micra seen on test track !!!

why is it whenever some magical person spots a to be released car they carry a 1mp tescos own brand camera with them? and why does it have a number plate!

I might cover one of my cars in bin bags and boxes and see if it end up being spotted as a prototype. lol.

'a new CVT transmission'...... because they've been sucessful and never failed constantly on other cars :|.... renault influence is coming through!

I might cover one of my cars in bin bags and boxes and see if it end up being spotted as a prototype. lol.

'a new CVT transmission'...... because they've been sucessful and never failed constantly on other cars :|.... renault influence is coming through!

i know... renault i think has ruined everything jap about these cars... :(

renault ruin pretty much everything they touch. since the late 90's anyway.

Best car I had was a '95 renault 19. would do 40+mpg with constant abuse, never serviced it and it never broke.
worst was a '01 Laguna. would do about 30mpg in granny mode, always serviced and pretty much everything broke on it, as they all do. dash, windows, climate control, tyre sensors........

renault ruin pretty much everything they touch. since the late 90's anyway.

Best car I had was a '95 renault 19. would do 40+mpg with constant abuse, never serviced it and it never broke.
worst was a '01 Laguna. would do about 30mpg in granny mode, always serviced and pretty much everything broke on it, as they all do. dash, windows, climate control, tyre sensors........

That is odd, I remember my mate had renault 19 and everything was absolutely sh.. about it. It was broken all the time. Well then he crash it into a tramway stop (it was in Prague), Then he got laguna and it was quite amazing car without faults. Now He owns Skoda like a proper patriot :D lol

That is odd, I remember my mate had renault 19 and everything was absolutely sh.. about it. It was broken all the time. Well then he crash it into a tramway stop (it was in Prague), Then he got laguna and it was quite amazing car without faults. Now He owns Skoda like a proper patriot :D lol

The EFROM chip on the rear of the instrument panel is prone to failure, which knocks the whole dash out (including the stored mileage memory), the quality of the PCBs is awful meaning everything electric fails, the car readers break, the buttons on the cards break, the cables for the windows are steel and rust and consequently snap, the pressure sensor are just an awful design also.

The Skoda's arent that much better, they use plastic retainers on the electric windows which snap easily (had to change two door modules because of this - everything is built into one panel on the door and isnt interchangeable with components), the Power Steering angle sensors break constantly, the steering itself draws 60amps which causes problems with the power supply.

Generally VAG electrics are a nightmare as they have thier own Power control module to control electric windows, bulbs etc.

Whatever was wrong with simple cars?

It looks like every other new hatchback being released nowadays. fwn
What's the point, not everyone likes looking like everyone else! I wish designers would have a bit of flair :(

lol its not the k13 micra but it is a mix of the k12 the k11 and the almera you can bet your bottom dolla that the car will change again .. also renault have nothing to do with this car as it wont be built in the uk its a non proffit car :D

I think I prefer it to the K12 too. The K11 CVT box was one of the best auto boxes out there at the time. When Renault took over they went back to conventional auto boxes.

I hate all the nonsense about Micra being Renault. Its been this way for 10 years now so get over it.

Back