New micra replacing rear bulb

I have just got a micra and the rear bulb has failed the hand book indicates that you just remove two screws and off it comes the lens cluster.
No it does not it is loose but does not come off what is holding it in place
:confused:

right matey easy one...
if i am right your talking about your third brake light in the middle???

if so yes two screws removes grey back panel... tap it upwards if stuck...

you will see the back of the bulb housing... on the right of the housing depress the tab... it opens towards you like a door...

change bulb... and test it before you put it all back...:)

sorry mate i presumed you were k11...

i'll let k12 boys sort this one... but i suspect its bonding round the back holding it in place...

If the K12's are like the K11's then after removing the screws that bolt the cluster down. You have to use a flat head screwdriver to start cutting into the glue around the outside of the lights. A combination of brute force and a screwdriver will hopefully get it off for you

Mike

I've just fitted those lights (from pic) yesterday. Theres a clip/plug on the opposite side of the cluster to the screws that will be stopping you from removing it. It will come off but you need to be firm with it. Just be careful that you don't brake it and get half of it stuck in the hole like I did. lol.

Yep, as eltaylor said... there is a little clip which holds the light to the car. It is on the back of the light. To remove this... just unbolt the 2 bolts, and pull on the cluster... being careful how you pull on the light. :)

-Elliot

Back