New member from South Africa

Greetings all from Sunny South Africa,
Just purchased my PAO (Vin PK10105128) which I had never seen before and not sure there is more than one or two in ZA?
I already have a Figaro but to be honest the PAO has just become my firm favorite. Going nowhere slowly.
Hope to share some adventures from ZA and also gain some insight from others on this awesome car.
Going to start shopping for some parts needed and looks like Amayama Trading is the best source?
Regards
Richard

Hi!

No idea on numbers over there, there's not that many anywhere outside Japan. Amayama and Jauce have been the main ones for me.

I'm breaking a Green Auto Pao. Lots already gone, but ask away if there's anything you're after.

Hi!

No idea on numbers over there, there's not that many anywhere outside Japan. Amayama and Jauce have been the main ones for me.

I'm breaking a Green Auto Pao. Lots already gone, but ask away if there's anything you're after.

Thank you Sibo appreciate the feedback. Been driving my PAO all weekend and loving it. Once I know what I need I will keep you posted. The main thing mssing is the Radio which I can only assume are hens teeth to find?
Regards
Richard

Thanks Sibo,
I do have the radio mount so I will try to hunt down an original radio for asthetics.
I see a few on Jauce so have you found this site to be reliable, very nervous shopping on unknown sites?
Thanks again.
Richard