New member - 160 SR tuning?????

N

Nigelbeck

Hi there, this is my first post and I have ordered a new 160 SR which I am getting 1st Sept on 55 plate. I wondered if there are any tuning products available for the 160 SR?! I have scanned the web and not been able to find anything as yet, just wondered if anyone can help me out at all?

Many thanks

Nigel

CocoPops

Ex. Club Member
There isn't anything yet.

It's the first time the HR16DE engine has been used in the UK.

I too have one on order.

I'll probably go for a custom stainless steel exhaust system along with a cold air induction system.

Pearl Black 3dr
Leather/Heated Seats
Sunroof
8,600 (or thereabouts)

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
There is stuff in Japan (like a supercharger kit) for the HR15De which should be compatible

W

witty05

no woteva modifications u make are fine but if ur modifications start causing problems ie stereo causing electrical problems then you will have to pay to get them fixed but if u do nothing to your engine and it starts playing up then thats covered. (if u work for nissan and buy a new car and u get problems then u can get anythig on warranty) lol :)

CocoPops

Ex. Club Member
It will only affect items changed or items directly affected.....

If you change the exhaust, then the exhaust is no longer covered etc.
If you change the springs and found that dampers leaked oil, then they would not be covered.

Ian

Ex. Club Member
HR15de items would fit, as it is the same engine. Just over here they call it a 1.6 when it is in fact a 1.5.

Ian