New here please be nice :)

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
Hey guys and gals. I just got my first car today (Nissan micra super s) cost me £600, first of all I haft to say I absolutely love it.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150849552986?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The only issuies it has is:
1) Bonnet and bumpers needs respraying.
2) One small dent on door
3) Missing its rear spoiler. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-N...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19c363f5e4

All I am wondering now is that, is the spoiler in the link the same as the ones which are found on super s's?

Anyways I hope you guys give me a warm welcome :).

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
Oh so like the once in this picture. Oh and thanks for the quick reply.

elite.jpg

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
I was thinking the same thing but I am prepared to sand it down then paint it. So long as its a normal spoiler Im happy. I just want to cover up the holes where the old one was.

The car itself is very clean but it needs some light body repair doing and also a new areal.. When I went to look at the car it didnt look as good in the pictures but it was a great runner and had near to no issues.. For £600 I thought it was a good deal. Now the problem is trying to insure it. I did get quoted £2500..

The origanal spoilers do come up for sale every so often the one in the link is alot smaller than the standard ss spoiler and i dont think it would cover the holes as it only fits round the top of the boot . £600 for a ss isnt a bad price i dont think

hi dude , nice car i really like it , i get jealous looking at the better models of k10 as i have possibly the lowest of all models aha i have 1.0 ls i believe. i am really feeling the super s bucket seats !!!!!

welcome buddy :D

I never get used to you people, always getting in at the wrong side of your car :D wpuld be weird for me, siting at the right side!

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
Thanks :). It needs lots of little work. The work which needs to be done or has been done:
Needs an arieal (done)
Needs a rear spoiler.
Bonnet and front/read bumpers needs a respray
Needs new OS door.
Needs new NS door seal.
Needs new NS side light connector. (done)
Needs new NS side indicator connector. (done)
Needs new license plates.(done)
Chip in windscreen needs fixing.
Wiper arms need respraying.(done)
Needs a new auxiliary belt.
Needs a full service.
Needs new exhaust or holes patching up.
Tappets need doing.
Spare wheel needs a new tire.

Thats about it but its nothing major just lots of little jobs.