New head unit with 4 speakers

I have bought a ripspeed head unit to replace my pioneer that came in my micra. When i took the pioneer out i have realised my wires in y car have been chopped.

I bought a bare end iso connector for the new one but am confused about how to fit the bare end iso
Can anyone provide diagramms as halford said it wasnt colour coded and they wanted £50 for fitting

I cannot also wire up my 2 X 6x9 for the rear and two 5 1/4 door speakers as i dont know how to wire this in

Would i be better waiting till i get paid as halfords will want £150 just about to sort it

Thanks

Dazza

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
k11.jpg

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
im not sure if it depends what micra you have or whether they all have the rear speaker block??? but in the boot behind the carpet on ur right...just behing the drivers rear ligths......u should see a "white square block, with a yellow cap, with 4pins in it" attached to a metal rod structure...ur rear 6x9s fit into this.

fronts..can just replace the old ones...aslong as they are of right size etc?

i can get a pic if ur unsure mate

naps

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I ran new wires to mine as I only had one speaker in the whole car

Yours is a K10 though, this thread is for a K11. The wires may already exist to power front and rear.

Does your head unit have any pre outs?

mike

I love Ed!!!!
dazza were about in the country are you? If your near north london i'd be happy to give you a hand running the cabling and redoing the headunit wiring

Antony

Ex. Club Member
I have bought a ripspeed head unit to replace my pioneer that came in my micra. When i took the pioneer out i have realised my wires in y car have been chopped.

I bought a bare end iso connector for the new one but am confused about how to fit the bare end iso
Can anyone provide diagramms as halford said it wasnt colour coded and they wanted £50 for fitting

I cannot also wire up my 2 X 6x9 for the rear and two 5 1/4 door speakers as i dont know how to wire this in

Would i be better waiting till i get paid as halfords will want £150 just about to sort it

Thanks

Dazza

haha, where did you get that from. we charge £39.99 :laugh:

mike

I love Ed!!!!
dazza were about in the country are you? If your near north london i'd be happy to give you a hand running the cabling and redoing the headunit wiring

dazza are you anywere near me? Will help you for food

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Congratulations on passing your driving test, got mine book for 20th of August. Not sure on the wiring, I want to do the same to mine but I'm going to the scrappy to pull a full set out of a different car must be easier. lol.

pjgsince1979o_O