new facelift micra

I believe the K13 facelift will be available from January 2014...ish :p
the picture in the page you linked to is shown "For illustrative purposes only"

also that is the base model...no bells and whistles, steel wheels etc...
Which K12 do you currently have?...Tekna?...Visia?...N-Tec?

I'd hold out for a Nismo myself, but I'm still not sure Nissan will actually bring that to the UK <_<

...ultimately it's up to you...the running costs will be practically the same as your current Dci I think
Same tax band, slightly less MPG, but lower initial fuel cost (per Litre, compared to diesel)

You can only get the K13 in a 5 door model, and petrol engine (although there is a version that is supercharged, DGI-S)

OP
OP
J
hi , mines the visia , i just fancy a change , had it 4 years , been a good car ,

if you go on the Nissan website it shows the same car , also ont he 27th of this month they are having an opening night at Nissan dealers to show the new micra and note ,

Oh, september eh?...Hmmm...Still wanna see the Nismo one in person LOL
if you fancy it, go for a test drive and go for it ;)
you can probably get an okay part exchange rate for you K12? ;)
You may be able to wrangle your self a few free optional extra's to make that sale :p...worth a shot right :D

My mum got an invite from our local dealer for a weekend event at the end of July...something to do with the Juke though
...will have to look see if they're involved in one for the New Micra and Note ^_^

OP
OP
J
just goggled micra nismo , looks great , seen the juke nismo , didn't know they did a micra version .

i have a Nissan employee discount code from a friend which if i combine with my car makes for a good deal on this micra .

i not much of a haggler , but will give it a shot ,

your mams invite is probably the launch of new micra and note.

just goggled micra nismo , looks great , seen the juke nismo , didn't know they did a micra version .

i have a Nissan employee discount code from a friend which if i combine with my car makes for a good deal on this micra .
Lucky! ^_^

i not much of a haggler , but will give it a shot ,

Say to the dealer...so what's the best offer you can give me so that I drive this car home today....it's that classic blagger thing, get mats and flaps and a full tank of fuel :p
(obviously can't guarantee better deals in this economy <_< )

your mams invite is probably the launch of new micra and note.
it could well be, but I'm sure she said it was last month for the Juke :oops:
I'll have to dig the letter out, if she hasn't already ditched it :rolleyes:

Yay, Nismo!!!
Probably gonna be properly expensive compared to the standard models though :oops:
standard Juke is "From" £12,995 and the Nismo is "From" £20,395 :(

would surely make a Nismo K13 Micra start at around...£15/16,000 ? ....ishh?

OP
OP
J
just an update , I ordered a 1.2 visia , face lift yesterday , in alabaster white , got a really good deal ,

diamond brite thrown in , mats , mudguards ,

should be picking it up in a couple of weeks .

its not launched till the 27th of this month , but I had a sneak preview ,

its a good looking car , I think it will be a hot seller ,

question is , what is it , is it a k14 , or k13 facelift , guess we will find out soon

Personally I would have either kept the K12 or got something completely different. But, sincerely I hope you enjoy your brand new shiny car.:)

BTW the launch for the new Note was tonight at my local Nissan dealer.​

OP
OP
J
hi , thanks , yes its a k13 with new front end and interior,

some of the reasons for changing ,

next service £150. plus pads and discs £150 . plus 2 x new tyres £200. plus mot £55. that's £550.
and in 10,000 miles timing belt needs doing , and after a bit of research its anything from £900 to £1200.

so that's a possible spend of £1750 , in next 18 months , so I thought I would rather buy a new one .

I did buy the micra pre launch , but I did get a sneak preview .

.....and in 10,000 miles timing belt needs doing , and after a bit of research its anything from £900 to £1200.

...ummm....my timing belt was only £240...I was expecting it to be £350 o_O

...anyway :p
...as long as you're happy with the new one...when does it arrive?... (or when are you picking it up?)

OP
OP
J
hi jen , I didn't get an actual quote for belt change , I googled it and found quotes from £900 to £1200 at main dealer .

I just googled again and can't find the articles I read . I expected to pay £400 ish for the the belt change .
one article said its a timing chain and the engine has to be partly removed to gain access to chain, and the kit alone costs around £400 .
I could be completely mistaken , I will try later to find articles I read and post them .

having said that , it wasn't the deciding factor in buying a new micra , I got a good deal and like the look of new one ,

as for delivery , all I know some time in the middle of September

will keep u updated

thanks

OP
OP
J
I think that's the article I read , I know its a 03 , but since that's a k12 model I presumed that was the costs for timing belt change ,

maybe I mis understood

OP
OP
J
ahhhhhhhhhhh , that's the trouble with reading late at night after a glass of wine or two , maybe three .lol . thanks for putting me right , my new one is a 1.2 . hope they solved the issue .

thanks again

OP
OP
J
hi ,
just an update , picked up my , 1.2 facelift , visia on fri ,in alabaster white ,
really pleased with it so far , only wish I had gone for the alloys , not keen on standard 14" wheels , alloys are 16", am looking at aftermarket ones , not sure of the pcd and offset size , so am doing some research .

will post some pics , been working all weekend , so haven't had chance yet ,

hi ,
just an update , picked up my , 1.2 facelift , visia on fri ,in alabaster white ,
really pleased with it so far , only wish I had gone for the alloys , not keen on standard 14" wheels , alloys are 16", am looking at aftermarket ones , not sure of the pcd and offset size , so am doing some research .

will post some pics , been working all weekend , so haven't had chance yet ,

I'm pretty sure they're the same as the K12 and Note so 4x100 and centre bore is 58 or 60...I can't remember :p
Would love to see photo's when you get the chance ;)