leather gti gear knob. £8 posted

adjustable fpr with nissan adaptor £30 posted

hrc high flow fuel pump £ 30 posted

big brake kit £60 plus posted

throttle body £5 plus postage

t25 turbo £40

t15 turbo £40

Subaru bucket seats £25 pick up

full sr20de mera gti conversion including engine, g box, shafts , ecu , nats , keychips , £180

k11 towbar with wiring £ 20 pick up

k11 cg cylinder head with 1mm head skimm £30

ature9em.jpg
2y4a5u3e.jpg
mudebu2u.jpg
mury4ama.jpg
ebajy7eg.jpg
enypy7u8.jpg
sygesyha.jpg
egu2yvu5.jpg
pyhu6u3e.jpg
ygamyme6.jpg
atedy6ur.jpg
una2e2ym.jpg
uhevuqyp.jpg

vata3ume.jpg
ygadymyz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I rebuilt the t25 myself with new parts however it does not spin freely whether it needs bolting on and bedding in or further work needs doing to it I'm not sure . there's no shaft play but doesn't spin as free as it should imo

I rebuilt the t25 myself with new parts however it does not spin freely whether it needs bolting on and bedding in or further work needs doing to it I'm not sure . there's no shaft play but doesn't spin as free as it should imo

Okay mate, thank you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

couldn't tell you mate bought off some impreza enthusiast a year ago and sat here ever since they clean up really well and would great in your car ;)

which manifold ? the k series will not fit direct will need modifying - the frankspeed will however . postage to Ireland will obviously cost you more but can be done

You want 1.6 almera brakes, if they are the bigger almera gti or pulsar brakes they MIGHT fit under your 14's but you'll have to search a little mate because I can't remember haha. Depeneds what they are :)

You want 1.6 almera brakes, if they are the bigger almera gti or pulsar brakes they MIGHT fit under your 14's but you'll have to search a little mate because I can't remember haha. Depeneds what they are :)
Getting 15/16s for turbo

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

97 almera gti dude , somebody is interested providing the postage quote is alright .however I it falls through I shall let you know

Back